Disappearing symptoms

MummyKP

Reaction score
Anyone else's symptoms disappeared around 10-11 weeks, or maybe even earlier? A few weeks ago I had a week where I had no nausea, then it came back good and proper, but this week it's gone again! I get random waves of it, but it seems to go after a few minutes. I've still got my tiredness, my boobs aren't as sore but still growing and very heavy! I've read online symptoms can come and go but just intrigued to see if others' have had them go this early and everything be fine with baby come the 12 week scan!

My sickness went 3 days ago :(

Occasionally I'll feel a little nauseous but it goes after a minute.

My boobs are much less painful too! And I don't have as much stretching pains as I did a week ago.

I've booked a private scan for a week tomorrow.

BethK yours sound the same as mine! I'm hoping it's just easing for us. I've got my 12 week scan next week, so nervous! Saw baby at 8 weeks at private scan, roll on Thursday!! X

I had a scan on Tuesday and everything was fine, I've got my MW booking in appointment on Wednesday but as I'm a bit late my 12 week scan will be more like 14 weeks.

At least I have the private one on Saturday :)

My symptoms have been really coming and going the last couple of weeks and I can go 3 days without real symptoms. On Saturday I went to London for the day and felt absolutely fine! I managed to pick up good HB on doppler and today I had a scan (to check on ovarian cyst) and bubs was absolutely fine. Avatar scan pic. I was measuring ahead at 11+6. From what I've read all very normal to start feeling fine around this stage! xxx

Hoping all will be fine and just starting to feel human again! I've read symptoms can come & go so I'm hoping all will be fine on Thursday, but nothing stops that worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->