Discharge during possible period

Wtfpants

Reaction score
hello! So, my periods all of a sudden changed a few months ago. I’m 30 and have a 2 yo. Still nursing. But, my cycles have always varied from 34-39 days. A few months ago they started with tiny hints of pink and then after a few days of that, they go to AF.

Today, I am 8dpo and it has started again, but, this time, there’s hardly any pink, I’m cramping and I’m having a lot of creamy, untinged discharge.

Is this normal during periods? I’m imagining not? But I’m curious if this happens with anyone else and if so, how long will this keep happening jk- I know you can’t answer that. I’m just tired of always thinking I’m pregnant or that it’s IB.

If you want to see photos of what I’m talking about, feel free to ask. I’ve never posted on a forum before so I don’t know if it’s weird to post photos of that

You can post a picture of it. I normally am pretty dry after ovulation and then get a little more creamy cm right before af but not much at all still!

You can post a picture of it. I normally am pretty dry after ovulation and then get a little more creamy cm right before af but not much at all still!
Ok- here are the photos. This morning it was like this but then brown with discharge

6F6B6FD8-3053-4358-842B-C387D30C92A0.jpeg

I also had CM for the 3-4 days leading up to this light pink with discharge

Hmm it does seem creamy though also. I would take a hpt with min a day or 2. And if it comes back negative, maybe this is just how your body is now?

Hmm it does seem creamy though also. I would take a hpt with min a day or 2. And if it comes back negative, maybe this is just how your body is now?
That’s what I’m afraid of haha I feel like every month I think I’m pregnant- this is the first time it’s within the window of IB, so, I’ll take one if it doesn’t start tomorrow. ThNks!

That’s what I’m afraid of haha I feel like every month I think I’m pregnant- this is the first time it’s within the window of IB, so, I’ll take one if it doesn’t start tomorrow. ThNks!
No problem! Let us know what the result is!

Ok- so- the pink discharge is almost completely non existent and now it’s just white, very watery discharge. I use the diva cup, so, I’ve been able to watch the collections and it’s hardly anything at all- maybe a few drops. Also, I checked my cervix- which I know is not always a strong indicator of anything, but, I’ve been tracking it for a few months now. The best way to describe it is it is so high that it almost feels like I don’t have a cervix- it’s usually elongated but right now it seems to be blending into the walls. Moreover, I can feel it closing. It was open yesterday (which I know is normal for anyone who has given birth) but it is now closing up. I’m hoping AF doesn’t come overnight or in the morning! We are waiting, so, this would be a complete surprise, but, I would be ok with that haha

Well that’s good! Are you going to test today or wait until the morning?

Well that’s good! Are you going to test today or wait until the morning?
I tested today and it was negative. I’ll wait a few days and see if she shows, but, so far, the cramps are dissipating and no sign of her. Cervix is just climbing higher, so I’ll see how it is in the morning

Well, I stood up from bed this morning, picked up my son from his crib and AF began when I put him on my hip. So. I guess this is my new normal. And I really hate it.

Anyways, thanks for input- I hope you have a good day!

Well, I stood up from bed this morning, picked up my son from his crib and AF began when I put him on my hip. So. I guess this is my new normal. And I really hate it.

Anyways, thanks for input- I hope you have a good day!
Oh gosh, well at least you know what to expect now. Thank you, you also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->