Discharge question TMI

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
Well I've been having a lt of white discharge in this pregnancy which I'm told is normal but I also saw a tint of green in it. I rang the doctors and gum clinic first thing but they are shut will try again tomorrow. But should I be really concerned? I'm 9-10 weeks. It doesn't have an odour but I'm just worried about an infection that can cause a miscarriage or something :(. Thanks

I was told I had bacterial vaginosis when I went to the ER for some cramping and spotting when I was extremely sick with the flu. I had no symptoms, but the swab indicated it was present. :( Unfortunately they felt that it was a bad time to try to give me antibiotics because I was so sick and told me to see my obgyn in two weeks to get treatment. I started getting symptoms just before I went to my obgyn, and one of them was greyish discharge. It had no smell yet, but I could tell that it wasn't normal. It's essentially an overgrowth of bad bacteria.

A five day course takes care of it really quickly. My doctor said the discharge could have also been from the mucous plug forming, but I needed for my sanity to be treated.

I'd already gone three weeks without putting out for my husband, so he was getting antsy and I was starting to feel bad for him.

Ok thanks for that. I'm definitely going to try and get an appointment for it tomorrow, I'm really worrying about it. Haven't had any of the green stuff since but just hoping it's not something really bad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->