Discharge (sorry if TMI)

my3girls

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi, I just wondered if anyone get quite a bit of discharge in the morning, I have started to get this for a few weeks, it is like its because i have been laid down all night so when I wake up (and stand up) I get a fair bit, I thought I had thrush again the other day but I am not sore or anything and now they want to give you an internal everytime you think you may have it, sorry for the rant xx

Hi there, I have this too. I hear its quite normal for it to increase towards the end of your pregnancy. I think you only need to worry, if its sore down there or is itchy etc. I keep thinking that mine could be my waters, but it doesnt last all day.

For the past couple weeks I've had loads of mucusy discharge, and yup for some reason its always worse in the morning, its gross it looks kinda like snot!

So long as its not smelly or bloody then it should be nothing to worry about.

Thank you, I have read that is normal to be milky white to as there is a name for this discharge in pregnancy beginning with L cannot think of it sorry. I just dont want to keep thinking it is thrush all the time.

I've got that too. I guess it's perfectly normal but it's still weird to "leak" on the bathroom floor after the shower! ;)

Thats the one chuck Thank you. It also says it can have a slight odour but not a nasty smelling one. Thiis pregnancy I have really noticed discharge I think mainly due to the fact that when we were trying for this baby I was watching out for fertile cm. I feel better knowing its not just me xx

nawwww my knickers look like someone has blown their nose in them most of the time now!!!

Pregnancy its such a wonderful time LOL!

I get it too and its gradually increasing too :blush:. xx

ha ha yep I keep getting this dont remember it being this much before though!! And especially in the morning - I stand up and it dribbles down my leg (sorry if tmi) but it is pure white so I guess its that L thing...;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->