discharge

beanz

Reaction score
Hi there. I am obviously checking for signs that I might be pregnant. one day off the date my period is due and I just noticed quite a lot of discharge in my pants. A creamy white colour and quite a lot of it. I know the CM can change during ovulation, but if I was pregnant would there be a further change?

not quite sure, sorry, but i didnt want to read and not reply

some people do notice an increase in discharge if they are pregnant i think it could also be when the mucus plug is forming...although i had a lot if how u described yours and i got af today! but maybe i had thrush:rofl:

good luck baby dust!!

Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!! :) Do you plan to wait it out or test?

Good Luck with testing hun! :dust:

a friend of mine is pg and she said her discharge (CM) has increased, she wears panty liners everyday and she 5 months pg - blimey! i guess some girls are 'juicier' than others.

well, I bought a clear-blue test last night. Haven't done it yet. Am thinking I might do it tomorrow morning with my boyfriend and then freak out if it's positive.

That is a hard one. It can happen from both pregnancy or upcoming AF. I hope it's pregnancy for you!

lol. Did a clearblue digital test and the timer flashed then it went dead. Went to get another and got 'not pregnant'. Silly me thinking I was, but I'll wait until my period comes and if it doesn't I'll test again :)

I'll be able to go to Glastonbury now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->