Disgusting Facebook page needs reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more than just FB that needs to be reported. I am a member on a few other offtopic forums, I have seen pictures of children who have passed on who belong to ladies of this forum on these other forums and I have been kicked off them for complaining about it. It is NEVER OK to make fun of the loss of a life, especially a Mother grieving for a child.

I would love to give usernames and web addresses so others could complain. I DO NOT find humor in this stuff.NONE AT ALL. It makes my body hurt. I would also like to motion for BnB to be a PRIVATE member only forum so this doesn't happen anymore?

Oh my goodness. Gonna send you a pm x

There is more than just FB that needs to be reported. I am a member on a few other offtopic forums, I have seen pictures of children who have passed on who belong to ladies of this forum on these other forums and I have been kicked off them for complaining about it. It is NEVER OK to make fun of the loss of a life, especially a Mother grieving for a child.

I would love to give usernames and web addresses so others could complain. I DO NOT find humor in this stuff.NONE AT ALL. It makes my body hurt. I would also like to motion for BnB to be a PRIVATE member only forum so this doesn't happen anymore?

That is dreadful :cry: Disgusting monsters stealing pics of peoples children who have passed away :nope: and it's dreadful that you were kicked off for complaining about it too!

I've complained to facebook and to amazon about the book but neither of them have done anything, let alone respond! :growlmad: I can tell you something though, there is nothing funny about holding your baby son while he dies in your arms. :cry:

Dead baby jokes were a fad in North America when I was a kid. There were hundreds of them. Not that I condone them or find them particularly funny, but they're not news here which is probably why they're not offended.

I am from U.S. and even I find it appalling and disgusting.

Cherrylee - this is unacceptable - we would appreciate it if you could contact us with any information. Feel free to send me or any of the team a PM

Many Thanks

AP x

I still dont understand how people would even find these kids of jokes funny? Theyre disgusting and downright disturbing. :nope:

Could people please join this petition https://www.facebook.com/groups/137934872969683/

So you thought pictures were taken from BnB but you didn't report it you thought the most sensitive way of dealing with it was to publicly announce it.

Show me proof via PM. At the moment all I've had is a link via another mod and you can't find the picture on here ... How would you know it's from here? I can have action taken immediately if you provide this information.

I've closed this I think the content and what's followed is only going to cause upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"