Dishes? Laundry?

I'm sorry? He won't help you because its your job? Oh hell no!

I work part time, DH is the sole provider yet when I can't he steps in. Don't take that treatment from him now or it will just get worse when the baby is here.

God forbid you have a csection and can't even lift the baby - what would happen then? :dohh:
I'd nip it in the bud, regardless of if he thinks its your job or not, you're a couple :thumbup:
I work part time too as we have a 3.7year old to look after, but for the first time in ages my oh brought me a cup of tea in without even asking :thumbup:
He's being trained... It's taken about 5 years but he finally gets it :thumbup:

Hmmm... I let the housework slip & OH kind of tried to step up to the mark, kept doing loads of washing and we don't have a tumble drier & he had hung it literally everywhere but it wasn't getting dry, so I now have 6 loads of wet stinky washing to sort out, I went to put my jumper on and it stunk of damp & made me sick :wacko:
Ha at least he tried though! got fed up last night & ended up tidying the entire house top to bottom at 10pm even though I had to be up for work at 6am this morning.
I guess if you want something done right do it yourself... I just couldn't stand it any longer, I went mad at him too even though he really has been trying bless him, flipping hormones...
But yeah I had really let it slip in the last month, I'm rather happy with my little energy boost last night! :happydance:

I shoulda done laundry today (we cloth diaper my 19 month old) but...I didn't. Tomorrow I gotta though.

I need to add to this - can anyone else be bothered with washing/drying/straightening hair, shaving legs etc - I am so over it!! X

Ugh, I totally get where you are coming from.

Now I am usually a bit of a neat freak - everything has its place etc. but at the moment between feeling utterly sick and exhausted I can't even be bothered to make the bed let alone do dishes and laundry.

My OH is brilliant and has been doing a lot of it but I feel so guilty as he works full-time too and has been having a crappy time at work lately. Roll on 2nd tri - can't wait to feel a bit like 'me' again.

I need to add to this - can anyone else be bothered with washing/drying/straightening hair, shaving legs etc - I am so over it!! X

Haha, agreed. It's a miracle if I even brush my hair somedays! :dohh:

Agreed, I used to spend ages on grooming, I wash my hair & face because they get greasy but as for hair straightening & leg shaving etc, rarely can be bothered :dohh:

Hahaha.. I am too. I've been pulling out pants I haven't worn forever to keep from shaving my legs... I'm a hot mess and dont care..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->