disney frozen hans doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelou44

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you can't get him in the UK? They seem to sell it in America, he is on Connors Christmas list so I need to get him

I think he's here now in the deluxe pack in the disney store, I'm sure it was £70. I think it sold out fast though. DH was asking me about it the other day, he saw it too

Edit £75 https://www.disneystore.co.uk/froze...searchTerm=Frozen+Deluxe+Doll+Set&typeAhead=1 (holy crap!)

He's not available alone yet but im betting he will be soon

Just to update (because you sent me on a mission to find him now :rofl: i want it!)

Disney Store told someone online 2 says ago that Hans would be back later this year (we WAS available earlier this year) The Deluxe doll sent has been on the site for at least a week so they certainly must be referring to that single doll! Yey!

I managed to get Hans and Kristoff a few months ago. They sell out so quickly and then take forever to come back in stock. Keep your eye in the website.

He does look rather dashing lol

He was available at the Disney store around March of this year as we bought him for Amelias birthday along with all the other frozen dolls.
For a man doll he is beautiful, they have done his features perfectly xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g