Disney style theme park in the uk to be built :D

LOL its just another theme park, it only rivals disneyland in size... so i think people are getting a bit over excited because of the disney comparison. NOT a Disney land.

LOL its just another theme park, it only rivals disneyland in size... so i think people are getting a bit over excited because of the disney comparison. NOT a Disney land.

I think it's being compared to Disney because the ideas behind it are going to be simular.

I can't wait yes it maybe just another theme park but one we won't hav to get up at 5am just to travel to :haha:.

X

I think it's being compared to Disney because the ideas behind it are going to be simular.

I can't wait yes it maybe just another theme park but one we won't hav to get up at 5am just to travel to :haha:.

X

I can't wait for the water park either, we haven't got one around here, I think the nearest proper one to us is Splashdown near the New Forest which is about 3 hours away. :) DD1 will be 15 and DD2 10 :wacko: so at perfect ages for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->