Disney style theme park in the uk to be built :D

highhopes19

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this in the news. But paramount are getting together with a buisness over here (not sure which one ) to create a Disney style theme park. I'm not sure how to post a link but it looks and sounds amazing!

Going to feature Europes biggest water park, hotels, music venues, rollacoasters:happydance:.... I'm such a big kid.

This is going to be built literally on my doorstep, I live round the corner from where this will be. It's going to be on an old cement works where my grandad used to work Aswell. I've heard that locals are going to get discount Aswell when it opens for all the disruptions to roads etc:happydance::happydance:.

It's not going to be open till 2018 :(. But I'm well excited already :haha:

Xxx

This sounds like my worst nightmare come true!! Lol! :nope:

It's great that it will bring so many jobs to the area, but it's just all to convenient that it's bang near London!

My mum said Disneyland Paris was going to be built in milton keynes.. but it rain too much so they built it in Paris :(

Cx

Yes and its going to create 27 000 jobs!! Are you sure about the discount? I livr in newham,always heard we would get something for olympic disruption but all we got was higher council tax! Would be great if you did!

I'm such a big kid I'm so excited! Blackpool is shite compared to disneyland!

Wow I'm seriously getting old!
I've just read up on the article online, a few years ago I'd have thought Wow! Theme park rides!!.... I've literally just thought Fantastic!... 27000 jobs, what a boost for our economy!:haha:
Sad and old now!

Yes and its going to create 27 000 jobs!! Are you sure about the discount? I livr in newham,always heard we would get something for olympic disruption but all we got was higher council tax! Would be great if you did!

Apparently so it's not going to be a forever discount but a one off when it first opens. There's a local meeting to be heald soon about so find out for deffo then.

Would it mean higher council tax even if it's a private owned business nothing to do with the government or council? Because I know they have got to get all the plans finished and finalised soon to show the council and get everything finalised

oooh exciting! Hope my children still love disney in 2018 though :(

Oooo my grandad lives in Gravesend! When we visit I know where we will be going :haha: exciting! Blackpool is crap lol x

Wow, that sounds great! And great for the economy too hopefully :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->