Dissapearing pink positive line

Cloel81

Reaction score
Hi all this is my second post!

Yesterday I took a pregnancy test, couple minutes after a very very faint pink positive line appeared, went to take a picture of it then it disappeared???? Very confused :shrug:

A lot of people have said a pink line is a pink line whether it disappears or not it was still there!

Just need some opinions if this has happend to anyone else... Am I pregnant?

which test was it? On my wondfo's the dye is all over the place until like 5 minutes passes and then it settles.. but that's OPKs. Maybe the same thing is happening with you. I would say that if it disappeared the chances are good that it was nothing.. do you have another test? I would take one more.

It was literally just a cheap one!

Strange because I'm having all the early pregnancy symptoms! Defiantly getting another test today

Quite a lot of woman I've spoken to are saying if is definitely a pink line you can see then the test has traced the hcg! So fingers crossed!

Could bet the start of a super early positive. My earliest bfp looked like dye smears. At first I thought they were evaps until I took another one the next day. Lo and behold :bfp: Good luck!

Hard to say without a picture, but yah if u saw a pink line within the time period I would say it was positive

How do I upload a picture from phone???

I have an iPhone and do this often....first make sure the pic is in your camera roll... I use the desktop view on my phone and after I type my question I go to the options above the text box... You should see a paper clip icon with a down arrow... Click on that and it brings you to another screen... Near the top of the screen there should be a box and a bubble that says upload image... When you click on it you should have options one of which being the option that reads "camera roll" or "library" select camera or library and find your pic amongst your other pics...after clicking on your pic it should take you back to BNB and on the far right you should see upload file/pic.. Once uploaded close the window and once you add you post you'll see your pics once you refresh your screen... I hope I've helped... If I'm confusing you PM and I can run it by you again :)

This is what the test ends up looking like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012