Dissapointed In Myself!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Friday i decided that seeing as i am feeling allot better an the morning sickness has eased off loads, that my OH & i should go out for lunch as its been well over 2 months since we have really been able to go anywhere. So i got up this morning and felt ok, had my shower etc etc and did the washing. But when it got to lunchtime and we were heading to the restaurant i felt so friggin tired an got a storming headache! All my energy for the day had been spent! :sad2: An i have spent the majority of the day napping basicly lol

So so dissapointing. The tiredness is slowly getting worse. Was really looking forward to today! I really do love my OH for being so understanding an patient. He has been napping with me this afternoon as well. We are only in our 20s an we are like an elderly couple lol :sleep:

It amazes me sometimes how exhausting being pregnant is. Sorry you didn't get to go to lunch.

I hate to say it but it doesnt get any better!! The tiredness is ruining my life, i dont seem to be able to do anything anymore because im so tired all the time!! Ive even been to docs asking for blood tests because it was so extreme, but no, they all came back clear and its all because of the pregnancy!!! I may aswell just stay in bed for the next 20 weeks i think!! xx

Hi so sorry your feeling terrible. Was just wondering if your midwife has done an iron count for you if its low you could be prescribed iron tablets to boast your energy levels. Naturally to boast energy have glass of orange juice with your meals as it helps absorb key vitamins giving you a little energy kick. Even though that is said im too very tired throughout being pregnant and its great you can put your feet up and rest delegate household jobs to others and always get a little fresh air everyday that will help. Hope that helps a little

Yeah i have had tests and everything is fine. I think what doesnt help is the fact that my appetite isnt full back on track yet after being sick for so long! So i cant manage to eat as much as i should be. But its getting there slowly. I know food and drink will give me a bit more energy. Think i may just have to accept that its not going to get much better. As long as i dont fall asleep in a que in tesco i will be fine lol

hun, me and OH are in oour 20's too and have spent this afternoon napping also lmao...thats pregnancy plus life in general for u i think :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->