DIY pregnancy test?!

jesstula

mum of 2
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I stumbled across a pin on pintrest about homemade pregnancy tests and one of the really popular ones was the sugar test. I had never heard of this before am I the only one?! Lol. Anyway I tried it today and the sugar didn't dissolve..... it's meant to dissolve if you are not pregnant an crystallize if you are. Mine just settled on the bottom, wth! Lol. Anyone else tried this and had good results? X

IMO, that sort of thing is just for the novelty factor! Better to buy some ICs to pee on. :)

Don't do it! :) I've tried a few of those DIY test and I just drove myself crazy. I haven't heard of the sugar one but I've tried the pee and bleach and some others ones I can't remember.

I'm with Dill....buy the cheap test and save yourself from the stress.

Lol yeah I did kinda think it might be a novelty thing as I'd not really heard of it. I'm pretty sure af will be here tomorrow so I'm living proof that it isn't right! Lol x

I doubt this applies to others, but my DIY test is to go to the grocery store and look at a package of raw chicken. If I can do this for 10 seconds without vomiting, I know I'm not pregnant.

I doubt this applies to others, but my DIY test is to go to the grocery store and look at a package of raw chicken. If I can do this for 10 seconds without vomiting, I know I'm not pregnant.
:haha: now there might just be something in that one!

I watched you tube videos of it apparently working theres a toothpaste one if do it for fun but just not take its word lol

Bear in mind that a lot of stuff on Youtube is faked for the sake of getting more views. :haha:

There was a girl that tried out a bunch of the DIY pregnancy tests last year. Even though she was pregnant they all came out negative. :lol:

Bet she didn't try the raw chicken one, lol.

Omg lmao I am going to go try the raw chicken one. 11dpo today haven't tested yet

I couldn't stand the smell of the fridge my last pregnancy, maybe that could work as a test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->