Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy

CVR1986

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Since Saturday, I have been feeling dizzy. If I stand for more than 30 seconds I feel like Im going to faint. I had to miss work this weekend as it was so bad, and its even worse this morning.
Eating and drinking doesn't help at all.
Im not sure if I should try ringing the midwife or not. I feel a bit of a wally, but, Im on my own with my 16 month old today.

I know feeling dizzy is a normal symptom but i wouldnt say how bad your getting it!! Deffo ring your midwife xx

I had it a few times when I was pregnant with DD. But, it was just random. Not whole days of it. I will give mw a ring and see what she says.

Yout iron levels could be low and may need iron tablets. I have been feeling the same even sitting down saometimes doesnt help. I went to doctor as she gave me iron tablets but never took any blood. I have my booking in appointment tomorrow so they will take bloods then so will find out for sure if it is low iron or not. xx

I'd ring mw and ask hun. No harm in doing that. Dizziness is definitely a part of pregnancy but not as much as that. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->