dizzy

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I generally don´t symptom spot because my body lies, but I feel really dizzy for two days now and I keep getting rashes. Could those be symptoms or am I ill?

Even if you tell me they are symptoms I won´t believe it but I wanted to canvas opinion anyway.

9 dpo I think, I didn´t test this month
I am torn between feeling hopeful and not wanting to get my hopes up.

I don't have an answer, but just want to vote that I hope it's symptoms! :thumbup:

Don't have an answer but praying that this is the start of a super sticky BFP :dust:

Oh dear having a little hope is way worse than all the months when I was sure I was out. Time is passing really slowly and i feel so frustrated by it all I could scream. Ok that is my whine over with, thanks for listening.
Now I think I will try to abandon all hope and live the next week in peace.

Well, on a different note Nat, CUTE kitty! :winkwink:

I love kitties.

Thanks, he is cute but oh so bitey! a bit autistic if that is possible in an animal but we love him anyway.

What is his name Natsby?
He is cute!

His full name is Teddy replacement. or just Ted for short, turned out he was a rubbish replacement as he doesn´t like to be cuddled, but the name stuck anyway.

Lol My cat does not like to be cuddled either, unless she is the one who asks for it. but I don´t give her a choice! she gets cuddles anyway and she just got used to it! :haha:

Hope that you give us good news this month! How are you feeling now?

Good thanks for asking. I felt sick today but I´m trying not to get excited. I have had all the symptoms before and BFN and when I was pregnant nothing at all so who can tell. I might test tomorrow anyway, I prefer to know its bfn before AF shows up. And you?

I never had any symptom when i was pregnant, but every pregnancy is different. Glad you are feeling a bit better. When is AF due? It would be so exciting to hear of another BFP! I so hope you get it this month!

Me? Convinced i have an annovulatory month, if temp does not rise tomorrow i will lose all hope for this month. Hey ho! Looking on the positive side i will just chill on the 2WW and get ready for next cycle!!

I tend to get lightheaded a bit the day before AF shows, but I hope in your case that's not the case Nats and it's something else.

With my last pregnancy (ended in MC @ 5W3) I was really dizzy, from like 2DPO. When I got up in the am, I felt like I was on a cruise ship, but it lasted all day. I didn't have that with my DD.

10 dpo (I think) tested BFN:cry::cry::cry:
Feeling hopeless again.

I'm sorry you feel hopeless :hugs:. 10dpo is still early there's still hope
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back