Do First Response Have Evap Line's? ..X

Fergie89

Reaction score
hi ladies :) so iv taken 3 first response tests all have very very faint light pink lines on them , like i need to hold the test a certain way to see it but its defo there, i was just wondering if FirstResponse have evap lines & what would they look like ? ...X :hugs:

I have never seen a pink evap on a frer before. It is usually a shawdowy line that looks like an indent were a line should be at. Can you take it out of the case and hold it to light and if you see color to it the I would say congrats hun. But I would keep testing to make sure line gets darker.

its not an indent line , its a really thin light pink one :) but its not as thick as the other line on the test ,, its hard to explain lol,,but im sure you know what i mean lol :hugs: xoxxox

do you have any pictures of your test? Its hard to tell with out seeing pictures hun but I dont think you could possibly have 3 faint pink test lines on FRER Good luck

Yes, they do sometimes have evaps. If the line showed within the "time limit", its not an evap. It's a positive. They aren't known for evaps, I think they are rare...but here is mine. Hope you get your BFP!!! :)

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 295
iv tried taking a pic but you cant even see it on the camera its that faint ,but there is defo a line there , just when u shine it in a light and kinda squint it , :D..X

Yes, they do sometimes have evaps. If the line showed within the "time limit", its not an evap. It's a positive. They aren't known for evaps, I think they are rare...but here is mine. Hope you get your BFP!!! :)

mines wasnt as dark as that x , and another thing why im thinking i am preggers, is because i had a mc over 6 weeks ago and still no period ... and been starting to get twinges in my lower back and on my hips, bad heartburn again! ... heres hopingggg!! :D:D:D

have you been continually testing and had bfn's? have you ovulated? are you using anything this cycle like opk?

no these were the first tests iv took and all really faint lines, this was like 3 days ago maybe , i dont do the opk, and have no idea when i ovulated lol... have u had faint lines on FR ?..X

I had them here are a couple. left one was taken with 2mu and then the one on the center was taken later the same day after holding urine for 5.5 hours without drinking anything. Far right was taken six days later.

Attachments

• july 21 b 008.jpg
    july 21 b 008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 351
  • JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 232
  • July 28 038.jpg
    July 28 038.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 196
I was just wondering if you had tried testing after mc to make sure hcg was completely out of your system.

yep was <5 after a week n a half/2 weeks , so i know it can't be that ... im stressing myself out here :( x

mines prob looks more like the first one when i try and take a pic of it i cant even see it , but when i showed the tests to my partner he could see a thin pink line too :) x

if you see the pictures I posted you can see how holding your urine can effect your test, my first test was so faint everyone thought I was seeing things so I held urine for 5.5 hours and bam a much darker line could be seen. It was hard to hold it that long, try holding your urine for a bit and if you still get the same results wait 3 days and retest, give your body time to double the hcg

im gonna take another test in the morning , and hopefully my line has got darker :D:D:D:D:D that would have been 3 days :) xoxox

cant wait to see your next test...good luck and fx for your bfp!

Try and leave it a few more days and then test again :)

Good Luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->