Do I belong in here?

nickibrum

Pregnant #1 - 3rd Tri
Reaction score
Ive been browsing and commenting on a few topics in here every now and then but generally stick to the WTT forum.
This is my first time off the pill in 10 years. My OH and I had said that April is when we would TTC (and maybe ntnp from Dec depending on finances).

But we have enough money in our house deposit pot now, just got to get the solictors together which wont take long at all.

Now, i asked my OH last night what method is he planning on using til Dec or April.... to quote "the spray and pray" :haha: I burst out laughing. Apparently its a gaming terms when you cant shoot a target so you go for the "lets just keep spraying bullets and pray one hits". He adapted it just slightly.... pray it WONT hit the target lol

so that said Do i belong in here? what you think?

To be honest hun, I get the impression that most people NTNP would be pretty happy if they did get preggers.

I certainly would!

Me too! Me and DH aren't officially TTC until the new year. We're NTNP until then but we would be over the moon with a BFP by Christmas time!! x

i think ntnp is more of a relaxed layed back approach to ttc. It's if it happens it happens, and when you ttc you are more stressed about it.

i think ntnp is more of a relaxed layed back approach to ttc. It's if it happens it happens, and when you ttc you are more stressed about it.

Yep - this is exactly how I see it.

If I wasn't 100% about wanting to have a baby then I'd still use BC of some kind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->