Do I find out?

Incubator

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm getting pretty excited as next week we'll be having our next scan. We've been told that we'll be able to find out the sex but I'm really unsure. My boyfriend is desperate to know, as is our 10 year old daughter, but I keep changing my mind. I was wondering if anyone found out but wished they hadn't? If you know, are you glad you know? Any help would be great! I change my mind about 50 times a day...

Thanks x

I found out, but I wanted to know right from the start. It really is a personal decision, though. And to be honest I'm glad I know, it helps me bond with LO.

i too was really glad we found out, i would have been thrilled either way, but i was so sure boy, how wrong i was. if i hadn't of i would have been buying even more boys clothes than she already has! finding out she was a girl and all happy and healthy in my womb was the most amazing day of my life :cloud9: apart from the day she was born :cloud9:

I couldn't not find out as every day i'm wondering about it and thinking who are yoooou in there lol. For me i'll be able to relax after i know what we're having its good to be prepared too. xxx

i wanted a suprise at first but then i loved knowing with brendan, i realy felt i bonded with im better after i knew what he was and went out pickin his clothes and choosin his name, same as this little man, i feel iv bonded a lot better since i found out he was a boy, altho with both my boys i knew deep down they were boys anyway lol, a lot of people said i should have a suprise because it helps you get through labour wondering what your having but i still wondered what brendan would look like and was just as wonderful hearing 'its a boy' even when i knew he was, im all for finding out lol! and have never regretted knowing

well we have no choice here as they wont tell, but even though it wreaks my head to know I think it would take some of the excitment off it if i knew. Its up to you though but rememberthey arnt 100% correct sometimes.

It's so hard! We were living in Birmingham with our first and it was hospital policy not to tell so I didn't even think about it but knowing that I could find out is making it all so confusing for my tiny little pregnant mind!

Thanks for all your help. x

Finding out was crucial for us. I wanted to use my first childs baby things for my second if at all possible. Once I found out I was having another boy, I was relieved at the amount of things I wouldn't have to buy. My husband was very happy also as he didnt find out the gender with his first. He now feels as if he has a better idea of what to look forward to with this baby.

This is my 4th baby and I have never found out - not going to this time either! I just feel it takes some of the excitment away. I can see why people do it for practical reasons - but theres plenty of unisex things to buy to!
Good luck making the decision!

don't find out!!!! :happydance:

of course its personal choice, i just think there are so few surprises in life, its lovely not knowing and changing your mind every day!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->