Do i need to trim? TMI

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Just checking, i have midwife appt on monday (40 weeks) will they examine me 'down there' i havnt trimmed in the last 2 weeks was thinking i would sort before labour - well they dont need to be exposed to the mess of a jungle - but will they examine me? :blush:

if they might do then i need to book in a triming session tomorrow... sorry if this is crude or TMI, any advice will be welcomed. thanks

I dont know if she'll take a peek down there but I didnt look after my lady jungle for last 2 months lol

God my MW must have thought I had a right jungle lol

This is something I've been humming and hawing over! As my belly gets bigger and bigger its getting harder and harder to be all neat and tidy down there! Luckily my midwife has worked with a lot of people from a religion that don't believe in shaving anything so when I asked her if it would offend her for me to be all hairy she just laughed and said let it grow for 9 months for all I care! lol

Every few weeks now, I just get a razor and whap the lot off... That's as close to keeping on top of it as I can about manage, it takes a good 20mins or more to do lol.

If I'm not trimmed when I go into hospital I'm not that bothered, they've seen it all before.

All I can say, is these people are in the baby/pregnant women field. They've seen it all before, and it can always be worse! I've just given up and keep the sides and top down as low as I can get it, and trim up. Forget doing anything else, its too much work and effort. I'm sure they understand if we're not all perfectly shaved and waxed.

ummm ya, exactly what rae said haha!

I haven't shaved down there for over a month... and likely wont until after bubs is born. Do I care? not really haha... does my doctor care? not really...

And when it is stretching a baby through id rather there be some hair coverage anyways.

Hmm Im not that hairy to be honest but its the last thing I am thinking about. Im not posing for page 3 Im having baby.

I don't know...I haven't seen it for a couple months, so I don't bother. Out of sight out of mind

i cannot be bothered to keep it tidy down there! trying to maneuver myself into a position to shave is tough now and i can only imagine it'll get worse :rofl:. i figure theyve seen it all before the only person who should care what it looks like at all is DH and is fine with it so there!

I'm fairly sure that the midwives and other involved medical professionals have seen all manner of jungles - from barely-there to amazonian tribeswoman! :lol: I don't think they're there to judge or tell anyone off for not keeping trim! lol Although I admit I do feel like I'm neglecting quite a duty by not getting the razor out as often as I should. OH has even offered to do it for me but I told him that would be way too weird! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->