• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do I qualify?

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
I am still coming to terms with the fact after 9 months of now pill i have only ovulated once!

I went to the doctors this week armed with my charts, and we discussed my cycles as well.

So far my cycles have been 81,56,65 and 46+ (my current cycle)

On my last cycle i have no positive on my opk till day 53/54 then ovulated.
This cycle i am constantly getting lines but no temp rise. one or two of them have been dark enough to assume a positive but they never reach the same darkness at the control line.

My two charts/cycles were the equivalent of 5 normal 28 days cycle! (so i've had 5 less chances to conceive ie 9 months = 4 cycles)

The dr is happy to refer me to get me ovulating - she thinks i've proved my point with my charts and has asked me to stop charting now and Hubby needs to drop his sample off within the next week or so,

my main question is really - does this class as a secondary infertility? (if it doesn't sorry for wasting your time) also what should normally happen from here?

Secondary Infertility is when you have children already ;)

Ooops i'm lost then where should i be? i don't really qualify for LT-TTC yet

I suppose just in TTC, but we've got some girls in LTTTC who haven't been trying a year, because I think it's also for people having specific problems like not ovulating and stuff. I'm sure you'd be made welcome over there ;)

The section is also for assisted conception, if you need help even before 12 months of ttc then you qualify :)

I hope you get your cycles sorted out soon. That must be frustrating! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->