Do most pregnancy tests register a faint positive by 9DPO?

MommynWaiting

Reaction score
I've been scouring these boards lately, and it just seems that **if** you are pregnant, most tests will pick up "something" noticeably unquestionable by 9-10 DPO for the majority of women. (Digitals not included)

Does it seem that way to you? I'm sure some women fall outside this box, but for the most part, it seems to be the case.

If you had a sticky BFP, was this your experience?

not really hun, i think you are very lucky to see a clear no doubt positive at 10dpo, but thats just my opinion :)

I only started testing before a missed period in my 3rd pregnancy. I used ic starting at 8 dpo and got light but obvious lines. By 11 dpo they were darker, but FR was light still, cb digi picked up positive on the 11 dpo too. I can promise that the FR wouldn't have given me a line at all at 8 dpo, considering how faint it was at 11 dpo...even at 14 dpo, when my ic were dark, the FR was still not giving me a test line near as dark as the control line. That's my experience!

I got a VERY VERY faint line at 8-9dpo to the point where it was a questionable evap. At 12dpo it was much clearer to know whether I was or wasn't.

9-10dpo is still pretty early for a lot of people so i wouldn't worry about it.

Your better waiting till a couple of days before af is due to test.

My extremely faint line starting at 8dpo, and is more noticeable today at 9dpo. It was a first response, 6 days sooner test! :)

it depends on when the eggie implanted hun :)
the average time frame is 6-10 days after O for implantation then an additional 2-3 after that for the HCG to be in the urine. So if someone has an earlier implanter then yes at 9DPO you'd have a faint line. but if someone else has a leter implanter, it might not show up until 13dpo or later.

I think i implanted at 7dpo (i normally implant a week after ovulation) and i got my BFP at 11dpo (might be early for some though) the lines were pretty bold for 11dpo and on clearblue digi it said pregnant 1-2

I personally think u would be LUCKY to get a positive at 9dpo even a light one. Of course some people get them, but I had a stark white NEGATIVE at 10dpo and a very faint positive at 11dpo with this current pregnancy.

The funny thing about us women is we have line eye like crazy. When I first got my positive I used an IC. If I would have showed that to my husband he would have told me there is nothing there but there was. We can pick out a line even if there isn't one there.

I am one of those women who got a BFP today a very faint line. 3/29/2012.....after my miscarriage in January I am thankful for this. Oh 9 dpo today so it is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->