Do Pregmate Tests Always Have Lines?

promise07

Reaction score
This is my first cycle using them and they all seem to have a light, almost evap looking line on them. I can’t really seem to get them to show up in pictures but I’d love to hear your experiences!

Top two are from last night. 3rd from the top is FMU and the bottom test is from SMU.

BB7FA8DA-F223-489E-940E-F9EE4429D049.jpeg

Yes they do hon but its v v v faint.
I've just experienced my 4th chemical pregnancy this year and was using these tests and they do work and do have a clear pink line on when positive that got darker

Yes they do hon but its v v v faint.
I've just experienced my 4th chemical pregnancy this year and was using these tests and they do work and do have a clear pink line on when positive that got darker
Im so sorry to hear about your chemicals. I know that pain all too well. Sending you hugs, love and hope.
I’ll wait to see what they look like in a couple of days. If they look the exact same then at least I know what the baseline of them looks like. Sigh...it can never just be easy can it?

How many dpo are you? I had really good luck with pregmate tests.

11 and there’s nothing but these same lines on every test so I’m not expecting much to happen. Here’s what I got tonight

They work well for me. Only get a line on them when pregnant. Good luck sweetie ❤

Did an FRER this afternoon 12dpo and got this. The pregmates seem to have *something* on them but nothing I can get excited about yet.

3CAFA449-D925-4198-A668-6CD96A96DCC3.jpeg

I used pregmate for only 2 cycles but I took multiple tests during the 2ww and I only got any sort of lines when I was pregnant. I got a super faint line with pregmate at 9 DPO. I'm talking super faint like you had to use a flashlight to see it. But it got darker each day. I just didnt care for how long it took to process. At 11 DPO I took a pregmate, Frer, and the Frer digital and the pregmate was the last one to show up positive. I had taken the pregmate test first and it took so long I panicked thinking maybe it was a CP so that's why I took the other two FRER tests. Overall though id say they are accurate.

I used pregmate for only 2 cycles but I took multiple tests during the 2ww and I only got any sort of lines when I was pregnant. I got a super faint line with pregmate at 9 DPO. I'm talking super faint like you had to use a flashlight to see it. But it got darker each day. I just didnt care for how long it took to process. At 11 DPO I took a pregmate, Frer, and the Frer digital and the pregmate was the last one to show up positive. I had taken the pregmate test first and it took so long I panicked thinking maybe it was a CP so that's why I took the other two FRER tests. Overall though id say they are accurate.
Thank you for responding. This is my first time using them and they just don’t like me lol

I can definitely see a line on the frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->