Do u think I should start temp or not?

suzan

Reaction score
I am trying my best not to temp myself.
Will I think even more about the whole TTC thing? I am trying my best not to stress about it and am doing pretty good now that I exercise daily for an hour and half and try to schedule out & about times with friends.

Anyone? Maybe it will help me better? I dont want this to be a process where "today my temp is high, we should do it" thing!

I really need an advise?

hi hun i understand what u mean i am in my second month ttc and have just started recording my temp daily i am also about to started using ovulation tests in a few days time and i dont want our sex life to become based on changes in my temperature or positive ovulation tests

Hiya

You will probably stay more relaxed if you don't temp, it will probably stop you thinking about it too much, if you know roughly when you're ovulating then you should be fine if you get lots of sex in round that time!!!!!!!

I agree, even though temping doesnt tell you youve ovulated untill after its happened i have still seen people get stressed over it, taking temp during day and wondering if its high or not etc.

Thanks girls.
I have decided not to enter on this part of the game!
No temping for me :) specially bec I am doing great this month! I am not obsessing about it! :D

Hi Suzan, how are you doing?

I know what you mean about temping. I have temped this month and I am beginning to have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it is quite a good way to get to know your cycle and to know your average temperatures at different times of the month.

On the other hand, it can totally make you obsess about every little temperature shift and make you really down when your temp starts to dip near AF time. This month I have gone from really excited at a dip round about day 8 ('ooh, possibly implantation dip' - which I googled and found no evidence for) to soaring temperatures around day 9 and 10, which made me really excited - to feeling down this last few days when my temperatures have dipped. :muaha:
Next month I am considering just doing things completely naturally and trying not to stress about anything and if it happens it happens!

This ttc melarky really is an emotional rollercoaster!:dohh:

Poppy, that great news that u r keeping things naturally!
What do u think about creating a thread just for "Natural TTC, no charting, no temping, no cervix checking, nothing"?

It would turn out a weird thread but atlease we can know who is doing nothing while TTC, LIKE ME!!!!!!!! :D

Hi Suzan, I've not done any of the temping, charts, or anything of the like. Still trying to keep it natural. I know that if I do get into any of that I will become obsessive about it and more than likely drive my DH up the wall.:rofl::rofl: I think it's great you are trying to keep it natural. No need to stress yourself out any more! TTC is stressful enough!! :hugs:

Poppy, that great news that u r keeping things naturally!
What do u think about creating a thread just for "Natural TTC, no charting, no temping, no cervix checking, nothing"?

It would turn out a weird thread but atlease we can know who is doing nothing while TTC, LIKE ME!!!!!!!! :D

I think thats a great idea I'll join that thread I havent been monitering anything, just making sure we have sex around day 14 and hoping for the best, I know for a fact I'll become too obsessed if I start temping ect so Im steering clear for now. Plus I dont understand it all so I think If I dont learn I wont be able to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->