Do you decorate your stairs?

I’ve made a start on my stairs .

Bought some garland today and had to make sure I bought enough so placed it all on !

Will post a picture later !

Was unsure about the little red lights . Usually I’d go for white but I think they look nice . Added the snowmen for the kids ! I need 3 more !

That is really nice love the added snowmen

We live in a town house and its 3 stories. Our living room used to be on the 2nd floor a and the ground floor has a kitchen/diner and then a separate 2nd dining room. We have since moved our living room to the spare dining room the ground floor and our old living room is now our bedroom and my old bedroom is now my youngest sons room. This will be our first xmas with the house this way and I'm gonna go all out decorating all the ground floor, living room through to the hall to the kitchen dinner. Will put some decorations on the banister u can see on the ground floor. Not been able to do this b4 when our living room was on the 2nd floor so I'm really excited for this xmas. Want the decs out now but dh says to early. Boo hisssssss lol

Aww thanks ladies !

I do love it ! Made me smile when I came in and the girls screamed with delight !!

We live in a town house and its 3 stories. Our living room used to be on the 2nd floor a and the ground floor has a kitchen/diner and then a separate 2nd dining room. We have since moved our living room to the spare dining room the ground floor and our old living room is now our bedroom and my old bedroom is now my youngest sons room. This will be our first xmas with the house this way and I'm gonna go all out decorating all the ground floor, living room through to the hall to the kitchen dinner. Will put some decorations on the banister u can see on the ground floor. Not been able to do this b4 when our living room was on the 2nd floor so I'm really excited for this xmas. Want the decs out now but dh says to early. Boo hisssssss lol

Oh wow enjoying decorating !! Go all out for sure !!

Haha DH was surprised but he likes it too !!
Loads of people have put their full decorations up already by where I live !

Oh wow enjoying decorating !! Go all out for sure !!

Haha DH was surprised but he likes it too !!
Loads of people have put their full decorations up already by where I live !

Love ure banister decorations hon.

Loads of people have put there’s up here to. When it was announced we were going on lockdown again everyone put there Christmas decorations hehe.
I love this time of year it’s just so magical

Love ure banister decorations hon.

Loads of people have put there’s up here to. When it was announced we were going on lockdown again everyone put there Christmas decorations hehe.
I love this time of year it’s just so magical
Thank you !!
I love it too and I am so excited now to get the rest of the decorations out ! I think eveyone needs the magic of Christmas this year and a few glasses of wine haha

Ooh thanks for the photo! Mine has arrived but is all scrunched up in a box! I will get it out to straighten it soon, before it goes up.

Lovely!
So many people by us have their trees up too, and outdoor decorations out too.
I think mine will be up by next weekend... though that scares me. Every time i think of the tree going up i feel so unorganised!!

I wish I could. We have open-ended stairs with no railing. There isn't much I can do with them.

Loads decorate outside here too. Some go all out which is lovely to see. We sometimes take a drive to the best ones locally as the kids love the see the houses all lit up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->