Do you eat or not? :/

lulasmummy

mummy to two princesses
Reaction score
Sooo morning sickness (or should I say all day) has hit me. I have gone off everything! The only things I can eat tiny amounts of is some fruit and sweet things :dohh:
So I feel bad because I'm not eating anything and feel so weak but I can't imagine eating anything :wacko:
Do you eat something/anything or just go with the sickness and avoid eating ? I'm drinking plenty of bottled water so I'm fine there

My nausea comes with a low blood sugar feeling and hunger. So I eat to feel better. All day long. So scared i am going to be huge!!!

In first tri its more about eating what you can stomach to be honest! And making sure your getting your prenatal vitamin.
I lived off of Ramen noodles, Chips, and gingerale until about 17 weeks because of all the salt it had in it... would settle my stomach like no other!

Just eat what you can and keep taking your prenatals, lack of sustainance shouldn't have a large affect on your baby at this point! I lost 5 kilos in a month from not eating and vomiting... My baby is fine :)

Eating is the only way i can get rid of the nausea.

For me the nausea is the worst in the morning because I have gone without eating over night.

I can't eat anything besides fruit and croissants. I wonder how dangerous is to eat croissants almost every day, sometimes I'll even eat 2 pieces.:blush: And I eat ice cream twice a week.:blush:

I can't eat anything besides fruit and croissants. I wonder how dangerous is to eat croissants almost every day, sometimes I'll even eat 2 pieces.:blush: And I eat ice cream twice a week.:blush:

For a whole week all I ate was fruit and croissants (warmed up) too lol

Few days ago it was night sickness only so I jut went to sleep but now it's all day and it pretty much sucks if I eat something I feel better for about 2 secs then get nauseous even worse! So I packed saltines and yogurt for lunch today but te thought of yogurt makes me want to throw up! I'm good with drinking fluids though so that's good!

My nausea comes with a low blood sugar feeling and hunger. So I eat to feel better. All day long. So scared i am going to be huge!!!

This.

The hungrier I get the sicker I feel. I've eaten SOOOOO much these last few weeks!!!

Ugh, I'm also struggling to make sure I get a reasonable number of calories every day. I got a body builder protein shake mix that tastes like nothing and I try to take a few gulps every hour or so and chase with ginger ale.

Eating fixes it for me. I feel so sick but if I don't eat it's just gets worse, and I go all weak and shaky. I force my self to eat something everytime and it gets better. Just eat what you can cope with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->