Do you eat tacos in the UK?

A healthy and delicious way to so tacos is to throw boneless skinless chicken breasts into the crockpot with some spices and about 12-16 oz. of salsa. Then let it cook for like 6 hours til the chicken falls apart. Shred it, then you've got an awesome base!

Add beans, cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, etc and you've got delicious and healthy tacos! :)

Ive never eaten a taco. Im not keen on peppers and things or spices and always thought of them as a spicy food

Oh they're normally not spicy, unless you add salsa or something else to make it spicy! :)

I dont like most veg either except cucumber, tomatoes and carrot lol. so I would Probably end up with plain chicken or something

We eat Tacos a lot :) We also have a taco bell in our big shopping centre, so we get that sometimes when shopping too. x

I'm in the UK and have a local taco bell, I LOOVE it! :thumbup:
embo216 do you live in basildon by any chance? If you do iv'e probably walked passed you in town sometime haha :)

tacos tacos tacos..........OMG I LOVE TACOS. Either in the hard ones or in a fajitas style wrap........IMMENSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->