Do you get your baby dressed everyday?

Lane gets dressed every day; we normally always go out. But even if we dont, she has a shitload of 12 month clothes and frankly, they all need to get used lol

If we stay in, I change little one out of sleeper and into a onesie with stretchy pants.
If we go out, its a cute foofoo outfit :)

I'm all about the comfort when we are lounging around.

I dont bother getting myself dressed lol but i take lo's pjs off and put him mostly in funky sleepsuits

If were staying in, we both get changed but into 'comfies' like soft trousers/joggers and top for him and leggings and jumper for me. Mainly coz he's weaning and we both get covered in breakfast :haha:

I get me and the kids dressed everyday even if we are not going out. I also always put on make up and sort my hair out even if no one is going to see it. I just feel better dressed. I only stay in my PJs all day if I'm ill.

I only get dressed if I'm leaving the house. The girls get changed whenever their sleepsuits get dirty. They don't like changing clothes, so I don't see the point in upsetting them every day when there's no need to. They do get dressed if we go out though. :thumbup:

We both get dressed in the morning BUT only in really casual comfy clothes. Like she wears a sleepsuit or a onesie or onesie/leggings. And I wear a tshirt and sweats. If we go out I get her dressed and I usually wear leggings/tights and a nicer shirt or sweater. I HATE jeans so only wear them if I absolutely have to. Hah.

Only if we are going out. It saves on washing, better for the environment....or something.

Always. Even if I don't get me dressed I dress him regardless!
If I'm having a lazy day in trackies.. So does he :)
I like him to know the difference.. IMO it seems a bit lazy to not get them dressed but that's my opinion. My LO doesn't wear sleepsuits in the day.. As soon as he went into his 0-3 stuff at 2-3 weeks he's been in proper clothes. He even had a few outfits in newborn xx

I think it depends on what's classed as "getting dressed", if we're planning to stay in the house LO will get dressed from what she's been in for bed into a sleepsuit but if we're going out then ill tend to dress her in actual clothes. I don't keep her in what she's been to bed in, I'd always put her in something fresh, more because of drool/sick etc

Xx

nope i dont like my LO dressed. i feel pyjamas are more comfortable. he wears pyjamas outside. although its fine for now but when he gets older i would dress him if we were going out

We all get dressed in day clothes every day, even when I'm ill I get dressed, normally just in tracky bottoms & a tshirt, if the kids are ill I let them stay in pjs, I might put them fresh ones on.

I think the routine of getting dressed helped them both learn the difference between night & day pritty quick. I am very fussy with what clothes they have tho, I like soft comfy clothes.

We always get dressed, but I have her clothes divided into going out and staying home outfits. What we wear depends on what we're doing.

Nope. I'll leave him in the same outfit for 3-4 days before changing it.

I do even if we're not going out but lo normally just wears jogging bottom sort of things and a comfy top if we're staying in

Going out he gets dressed very nice. If we're home with no guests, it's pjs most often.

My baby spits up pretty much all day so we usually have to change her once in the morning and once before bed. It's usually just feety pajamas though! Not a whole outfit, we keep the nice things for when we go out since within about 10 minutes they're usually covered in spit up anyways!

If we're not going anywhere we usually just dress in lounging clothes like sweatpants and tshirts. Or a fresh babygrow for baby.

i get dressed regardless, unless i am not feeling well. lo gets dressed too but if we're staying home, he wears more relaxing clothes. however, when we go out, he is dressed in proper clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->