Do you get your baby dressed everyday?

i dont see the point in dressing a baby - particularly young ones (like mine) unless we're going out. Babies always seem so uncomfortable in 'clothes'. I leave LO in his babygro/onesie but he gets a fresh one every night after his bath xxx

we pretty much go out every day, usually in the morning, so we get dressed, and it's part of our loose routine however if we weren't going out I wouldn't get Darragh dressed necessarily. I know of two occasions I've had no plans to go anywhere, then at about 4pm realised I need to go to the shop, so Darragh's gone out with his pj's/onesie on under a coat lol

Yep I get LO dressed everyday regardless of if we're in or out! And shes usually in dresses or skirts outfits!

I only started getting lo "dressed" once he started cruising round the furniture. His feet would get tangled in his sleep suit, so now he wears tracked and hoodies, regardless of what we are doing. I hate proper clothes myself, so I want my lo to be as comfortable as poss. Plenty of time for restrictive clothing when he is a teenager.

So far I've only put her in one outfit... I just keep her in a onesie or sleeper most of the time. I think sleepers are sooo cute though!

never get dressed if not going and im back in pjs as soon as i get in! unless im going back out or someones coming round!

When she was really little i didnt bother, think i started dresing her in 'day clothes' as part of her routine from about 8 weeks. These days i dont bother myself getting properly dressed unless we're going out!

Yes, we get dressed everyday, but we dress comfortably.
We walk every day & have an outing everyday, so I guess that's why we do so....

I don't bother to get out of my PJs unless I'm going somewhere. And even if I do go somewhere, as soon as I get home, I'm back in my PJs.
Same with my baby girl. While she does have A LOT of cute clothes, I rarely get her dressed in something other than footie pajamas. Even going out, I usually just take her out in her PJs.
As a matter of fact, going out tomorrow to buy her more pajamas :D

We both always get changed in to something clean, whether it's 'home clothes' or 'going out clothes'.

Since gaining so much weight during pregnancy, I rarely wear anything other than sweats or yoga pants, and I wear OHs shirts. Too ashamed of my weight to get anything new for myself...to depressing to see that nothing fits, so I guess I kind of always look undressed :blush:
As far as LO, I really didn't start dressing him daily until recently, when I realized how many clothes he didn't wear as I packed them away. I still don't dress him up to much, usually sweats and a onesie, since he has a big belly I don't want to restrict him or make him uncomfy.

Yep, since she was 3 months old...but she goes to daycare....if I was home everyday, I most likely would not dress her every day. But she also has tons of clothes and I hate wasting outfits!! She already has a pile of clothes with tags that she never got a chance to wear and now their too small!

I spend most of my time in pajamas, but it's because our home is SO cold. We don't have central heating in our country. I keep my daughter in sleep suits with double layers to stay warm. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so that she can wear some cute dresses. I also can't wait to be able to wear nursing tanks again! So comfy!

If we're staying in then the girls will wear 'comfy' clothes, sleepsuits, vest and leggings or tights. If we're going out then they get dressed in nice outfits. However once we get home I usually undress them! :haha: For example, today they have on a long sleeved vest and tights. We went to a group this morning so I put a dress on top but when we got home, the dresses came off again!!:haha:

Yup we get dressed everyday, but we hardly ever stay at home all day anyway.
If I am planning on spending the whole day at home, I will prob just wear something comfy.

As a side note, I do sleep in the nod, so might be a bit scary for the neighbors if I don't get dressed. lol.

Yes, I do try to as Alex has so many beautiful clothes given as gifts it would be a shame not to dress him in them! I like him in a nice clean sleepsuit as he generally has milk stains on his clothes from overnight x

I always get dressed myself, but what counts as dressing a baby? :blush:
Whether we're staying in or going out, DD is in the most mismatched outfits; we have no distinction between sleep clothes, home clothes, and out clothes for her. Out clothes = whatever is warm! :thumbup:

I work so I get up and get dressed daily. If I had a choice, I'd get up and change every couple days :haha: GROSS I KNOW! I'm a lazy one. OH changes LO's outfit every day to every other day. I'd be fine with him in a sleeper 24/7! But OH likes to play dress up :haha:

I get dressed every day but lo is usually in a vest ans babygrow. This is changed every day but I only put 'real' clothes on her when we go somewhere that I know she'll be up and about. If it's just to the supermarket though I often just put a coat or snowsuit on over her babygrow.

Only if we are going out. It saves on washing, better for the environment....or something.

I agree - I'm saving the environment by not getting dressed and creating washing - sounds much better than I'm a lazy bugger and can't be bothered if we are staying in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->