Do you hang chocolates on your Christmas tree?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We always had chocolates on the Christmas tree as a child but I never seem them around much now.

We haven't put them on ours in the last few years.

I used to when Dan was younger but not now, I dont even put candy canes on my tree anymore, my boys are weird and and dont eat much sweets so they end up in the bin :/

I have candy canes but just for decoration as they don't like them!

We always did when I was young but personally no because Rio would eat them and I'd have a breakdown over the tree gaps :haha:

We used to but haven't this year because
a) they taste grim
b) it leaves spaces on the tree when you eat them and I have to rearrange

We have candy canes and every year we make stained glass window biscuits to hang on the tree, but they're always eaten in a day or two anyway :haha:

Never heard of doing that, but does sound lovely as I love chocolate. I don't put anything edible on my tree though bc dd would eat it off. LOL

We didn't have them on our tree when I was a child so its never really occurred to me to put them on my tree now. I imagine once my LO's got wind of the fact that they were chocolate they'd be begging to eat them every 30 seconds so I don't think I'll bother :haha:

I grew up in the States and had never heard of this either! Even if I had though we have three cats so I doubt we would haha. My sister used to hang candy canes on the tree but I have never done so. We already have so many ornaments :blush:

We do. So does my mum and dad. Although Alex ate my mums so she bought more yesterday. Having tea and Scarlett was quiet, my mum looks and she's changing the setting on the tree lights. 5 minutes later she looks again and she'd only got a chocolate off the tree haha! They haven't bothered with mine yet!

We do! They sell cadbury ones and lindt ones in Asda. I don't like cadbury so we have lots of lindt bears 😀

I bought some for the girls tree .... I think DD1 has eaten them now. Good job only put about 5 on there. She always eats my in laws Cadbury ones... before I get a chance!! lol

No, dd (and hubby) would just eat them all! Also the dogs would probably try to eat them too

No purely because they are £1.50 to about 5 in a pack for the cadbury ones! Rip off lol

DH won't let me as I'd scoff them before I'd even hung them up! Cheaper to just buy a chocolate bar if they w t be making it to the tree :haha:

We did when I was a child, but I must admit we don't now. Anabella would be a nightmare with them, she would be constantly asking for one and I know it would do my head in! Having an advent calendar is bad enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->