Do you hang chocolates on your Christmas tree?

I don't. Wouldn't last five minutes. My mum and dad do but they don't have kids there much so usually only get eaten when we rock up at Christmas ha ha

My parents did this and still do. I don't as the girls love chocolate and would munch their way through. I'm sure they will work on Nanny and Grandads anyway!

We did when I was little, but we don't now! Two dogs that would knock over the tree to eat them and an ever interested 9 month old... noooo! :lol:

I would have done but the only ones that matched my colour scheme were lindt ones and were like £3 for 6 chocolates and I didn't really think it was worth it.

Yes we do every year! :) The kids love it! We usually get a few packs so once the first pack have been eaten from the tree we replace them. The kids are good at not eating them all in one go though. x

We had them as a kid but I dont have them now! They'd be gone in 5 minutes!

We don't purely because DS would be such a pain and either constantly ask to eat them or help himself. To be fair my OH isn't much better!

We have candy canes which have been somewhat picked at by the little mice lol but chocolate no, that'd be gone in a day!

We did when I was a child but no they would be eaten by not only the children but the dogs :wacko:

When I was little santa always put them on the tree so we do the same now.
I remember being older and my mum getting me to hang them up Christmas Eve and me thinking it wasn't the same even though I think I was at uni so knew he didn't exist!
Santa put the strands of tinsel stuff on too so it always made the tree look extra special in the morning once he'd been

I remember being older and my mum getting me to hang them up Christmas Eve and me thinking it wasn't the same even though I think I was at uni so knew he didn't exist!
Santa put the strands of tinsel stuff on too so it always made the tree look extra special in the morning once he'd been

I really like that idea :)

I don't but my Nan does and always has. My kids moan at me. I got them one year for their bedroom trees and they ate them in 1 night, not doing that again :haha:

We used to but this year ds3 was a nightmare every time I left the room and then came back in he would have a chocolate in his mouth even the ones I thought he wouldn't be able to reach he managed to get hold of

That's so sweet! :cloud9:

We do and we tell ds he can have one chocolate from the tree each night..seems to be working

I have chocolates, candy canes and bundles of chocolate coins on my tree. Miraculously only about 5 candy canes have been eaten so far. My kids have collected them all a few times using their step stool, lol, so they know they are there.

I dont any more. About 8 years ago I came downstairs to find 2 small boys covered in chocolate, claiming not to know what happened to the tree chocolates :haha:
I think about it every year them decide I can't be bothered with them. The nagging over calenders is enough hassle for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->