Do you have to wear bigger knickers?

charlieworld

Reaction score
Just curious...........

I am wearing my "big pants" now at 32 weeks.

Does anyone manage to still wear their skimpies still? (If so, I am jealous!):thumbup:

I'm still managing with my original skimpies but that could change! I still have lots of time left and potential weight gain. I've been lucky so far to really only gain in my bump!

I've been in big knickers since about 32 weeks due to discharge and very sensitive lady bits. I'm not bothered as my partner is so happy if he ever gets any action he really couldn't care what I was wearing.

I can still fit in my normal pants.... But they roll down under by bump and aren't too comfy! I have bought some BIG pants that are super comfy :)

I've not been in nice underwear since about 16 weeks haha. Very jealous of all of you that can still wear them!

I've been in huge pants for a while. Anything else rolls under the bump and digs in when I sit down... Not comfortable at all!

I'm still wearing my original ones but have bought a size bigger for after baby is born - if that makes you feel better :)

I've still got my normal thong knickers on..... but then I'm a few weeks behind you! x

I bought some a couple of sizes bigger as my own kept rolling down and were so uncomfortable! These ones will sit on my bump. Very attractive I'd say!:haha:

im in thongs and french knickers still. im not sure they look fabulous from behind but as i cant see my ass, im not bothered :D

I'm 41 weeks tomorrow and still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants, but only thongs and French knickers. Anything which goes higher than my bikini line is a no no. I have big pants too. I've put on over 3 stone but not on my butt lol.

I find thongs more comfy recently, usually I like knickers best. Ive actually separated my underwear out, so I've got thongs and my 'bigger' knickers in one drawer and the rest in another haha

I always preferred big pants have always found them more comfy and IMHO they look more attractive (on me). I do have some more skimpy pants that OH bought by accident once and I am wearing one of those pairs today but I don't feel very comfy in them, pregnant or not! Xx

Can't fit in my really skimpy on but I still fit in my normal ones - I have brought a few pairs of size 10s but that's it really :)

I will add that despite still wearing thongs now, I bought some giant big grandma pants the other day for after my c-section. They are so big they fitted over my husbands trousers (tried for a laugh).

I've tried them, and although tent-like, they are super comfy!!!

I'm still in my normal knickers (for now) at 36 weeks.

However, I've started putting on weight around my hips and they are starting to dig in, so I'm not sure how long I'm going to last in them now.

I am still wearing thongs too...of course pre-pregnancy I was in 8-10 (UK) underwear and by the end of the first trimester I started buying size 18-20. :haha: No way could I wear my normal size now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->