• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you hoard stuff when its on offer?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
Like buy one get one free or half price?

I do! :wave:

Especially on baby wipes, and all kinds of toiletries. Shampoo, shower gel, razors, sanitary towels, toothbrushes especially. I probably have a good few months to a years supply of stuff sometimes :blush:

Anyone else a hoarder? Xx

I'm a massive hoarder, I should I don't drive and use asda little angels nappies and lotion, I get my child benefit every 4 weeks so couple months ago i ordered like 8 packs of nappies, 4 of each bottles of lotion, infacare, shampoo and 2 packs of 24 loo rolls haha I'm a massive bulk buyer, it works out cheaper and I feel better knowing I have plenty of things and won't be running out x

I just go to Costco! We buy a pack of bathroom tissue that last 4 months. Kitchen towel lasts about 6 months, laundry liquid lasts 7 months... :happydance:

Yep :) thats why our shopping bill is £180 ish a month for us 3 :) ( that dosnt include nappies and the 2-3 tub of formula we get through a month) even hope to save £20 this month :) I think i have enough wipes until LO is 2 in boxes in the garage :) we have loads of noodles in the garage too there were BOG2F. DH takes them for his lunch when hes running late or if we forget to do him a pack up.

We are still going through some fairy washing up liquid I bought of amazon when i was pregnant, I think we bought 24 bottles that must have lasted us nearly 2 years-that and MR muscle kitchen cleaner :)

Yep hands up I am a hoarder, but it saves us money in the long run :) xxx

Not ATM as we live with my parents but I do like to stock up on good offers! :) x

I get my child benefit every 4 weeks so couple months ago i ordered like 8 packs of nappies, 4 of each bottles of lotion,

how do you get through so much lotion? lol

we're not even half way through the bottle i bought before LO was born and he's one in 2 days. poor kid :haha:

Yes!! I love stocking up on things :D

Last year tesco did a price glitch/mistake on pampers nappies instead of 2 boxes for £20 they had accidently marked them up as 2 for 12, I got 6 boxes of each size :D I love looking out for things like this :) xxx

yes!! I love stocking up on things :d

last year tesco did a price glitch/mistake on pampers nappies instead of 2 boxes for £20 they had accidently marked them up as 2 for 12, i got 6 boxes of each size :d i love looking out for things like this :) xxx

score!! :happydance:

I get my child benefit every 4 weeks so couple months ago i ordered like 8 packs of nappies, 4 of each bottles of lotion,

we're not even half way through the bottle i bought before LO was born and he's one in 2 days. poor kid :haha:

I used cotton wool and lotion when I change my daughters nappies, it's more gentle on her skin and wipes make her sore

I used cotton wool and lotion when I change my daughters nappies, it's more gentle on her skin and wipes make her sore

I have done-Still got piles and piles of nappy bags...must be thousands!!!

Never hoarding again, because I like a tidy house and its hard enough with 2 kids!
xx

Yesterday I bought 16 bottles of persil small and mighty because Asda were clearing them out and they were priced at £1.25 a bottle :lol:

I hoard nappies and wipes too. Rarely have to buy either of them as I bulk buy when they are reduced after baby events etc

Ha if only. Buy one get one free/half price/the usual offers don't even exist here! This country seriously needs to move into the 21st century :haha:

Yesterday I bought 16 bottles of persil small and mighty because Asda were clearing them out and they were priced at £1.25 a bottle :lol:

I hoard nappies and wipes too. Rarely have to buy either of them as I bulk buy when they are reduced after baby events etc

Oooo good offer :thumbup:. May have to bribe Tom for a trip to asda to see if our one is doing this :blush:

Xx

Oooo good offer :thumbup:. May have to bribe Tom for a trip to asda to see if our one is doing this :blush:

Xx

It is nationwide so as long as your asda has some in stock then it will be the same price. They had the big massive bottle reduced to 2 quid but they had sold out (unsurprisingly).

Mothercare are doing huggies wipes at buy one get 2 free for £2.49. Everytime I'm near a store I grab 6 packets!! Xx

Ha if only. Buy one get one free/half price/the usual offers don't even exist here! This country seriously needs to move into the 21st century :haha:

I hated that about Germany! 4 years of it and now I'm like :happydance: x

I only bulk buy from makro. That's on toilet roll and washing powder! I don't have anywhere to store anything else and hate hate clutter!

Mothercare are doing huggies wipes at buy one get 2 free for £2.49. Everytime I'm near a store I grab 6 packets!! Xx

Cheapest I ever got wipes was 6 packets of pampers sensitive for £1.58 after baby event at asda...stocked up with about 60 packets but soon went through them! Luckily MIL went mad and bought loads too so when my supply runs low she stocks me back up again :haha:

Yes!! I love stocking up on things :D

Last year tesco did a price glitch/mistake on pampers nappies instead of 2 boxes for £20 they had accidently marked them up as 2 for 12, I got 6 boxes of each size :D I love looking out for things like this :) xxx

Where do you find out about these kinda errors?

I love hoarding!! I get sucked in when asda have a cleaning event. Food stuff like tuna i hoard when that's on offer coz its sooo expensive when its not xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->