• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you hoard stuff when its on offer?

Yes!! I love stocking up on things :D

Last year tesco did a price glitch/mistake on pampers nappies instead of 2 boxes for £20 they had accidently marked them up as 2 for 12, I got 6 boxes of each size :D I love looking out for things like this :) xxx

Where do you find out about these kinda errors?

I love hoarding!! I get sucked in when asda have a cleaning event. Food stuff like tuna i hoard when that's on offer coz its sooo expensive when its not xxx

Moneysavingexpert.com

There's a grab it sub forum where people post price glitches ect.

I go on hotukdeals.com every day to check for new deals. There are loadssssss of price glitches at Tesco at the minute...loads of stuff scanning for 1p :thumbup:

Highhopes19...i remember the nappy glitch...I posted on bnb about it, I got 6 boxes too :haha:

we should start a BnB hoarder thread!!? :haha:

we could let each other know when we see a bargain.

superdrug have maternity towels for 10p at the moment
and my local store had lots of garnier nutrisse hair colours for 56p each. i hoarded about 10 of those and sold them on ebay :rofl:

Yes a bargain hunter thread would be good...i would spam it every day. I have bought loads of xmas presents already because of price glitches and bargains Ive found :haha:

I don't really but I should, I give myself a shopping budget or I go mad buying extras. If something was diet cheap though then yeah I would.

Ladies, I've started a bargain hunter thread! :)
happy shopping! Xx

I often stock up on the items I know will be used. Detergent.softner, paper towels and bath paper are my majors. Dry cat food too. I look forward to the day we get the flyers in mail(usually Thursday) and go on ebay to get coupons for the good sales.

I used to and now have a huge stockpile. I have at least 3 years worth of various laundry detergents and loads of fabric conditioner, loads of cleaning sprays and multipurpose flash etc in bottles, toilet rolls and various toiletries. When I bought this stuff it was a lot cheaper than now and I used coupons along with the special offers to make things even cheaper. I'm running down my stockpile now though and will just buy vegan, ethical products from now on xx

I used to and now have a huge stockpile. I have at least 3 years worth of various laundry detergents and loads of fabric conditioner, loads of cleaning sprays and multipurpose flash etc in bottles, toilet rolls and various toiletries. When I bought this stuff it was a lot cheaper than now and I used coupons along with the special offers to make things even cheaper. I'm running down my stockpile now though and will just buy vegan, ethical products from now on xx

I'm like this with cleaning supplies, my cupboard is like a mini supermarket with the amount of stuff! x

I've taken it all out of the cupboard a few times to tidy it up and the amount of stuff in there is astounding. Even now I am running it down I still have 20+ bottles of one fragrance of fabric conditioner. I will be glad to get my airing cupboard back though so I can actually use it as an airing cupboard again :D xx

I've taken it all out of the cupboard a few times to tidy it up and the amount of stuff in there is astounding. Even now I am running it down I still have 20+ bottles of one fragrance of fabric conditioner. I will be glad to get my airing cupboard back though so I can actually use it as an airing cupboard again :D xx

Im soooo jealous!! I wish i had an airing cupboard to store stuff. Our storage is rubbish so i cant go too mad xx

Most the time if something is on offer I'll stock up. I HATE running out of things so I try to make sure I have stuff stocked up anyway, so if there is offers on as well, I usually end up with waaay too much stuff :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->