Do you know when and where you made your baby?

15th or 16th November, 2008 - I was temping and knew I was going to ovulate in the next day or 2, so prob it was the 16th. just in bed at home! peed on the stick on December 3rd - +++!!! happy day.

Late night of 7 March. Ovulated on 8 March. Implanted on 16 March. Got my positive on 19 March. We'd been trying for a while and I was charting *everything*.

I thought it was in Arran as we went there for a bit of a Busman's Holiday and I was meant to ovulate when I was there. But I actually think it was at home after we'd been to the theatre to see Buddy on 6th Feb. My grandparents were given the tickets as a gift but couldn't go as my grandad had been in hospital so we got the tickets instead. Implantation was Valentines Day according to my dates on pregnology.com!

My lmp was on 1st feb, pos opks on 14th and 15th so a valentines baby for sure (we did it 3 times that day!! lol)

Scan made me due 5th of november though?! Weird xx

I most definitely know when as my ex and I had both gotten a little frisky over Christmas and as we were both single it seemed rude not to indulge...

The deed was finally done on Boxing night but I cannot say where as it is truly badness.

I even took my last pill at his (I used to stay over on Mondays as I had Uni on a Tues morn and he lives much nearer than me) and woke up feeling sick at his the next day and KNEW I was pregnant.

Sadly he is saying it isn't his, he wants DNA test etc etc. We don't even talk now. But even my due date ties in EXACTLY with it - the Boxing Day was a Friday so the late night/early hours is really the Sat, conception is 2 weeks pregnant and my due date is 19th Sept, 38 weeks later!!

Woah I brought the cheer to the mix with that eh?!?!

I am still laughing at Gers though!!!

By my dates:

Im due 12th November

LMP 5th Feb....so i concieved between the 15th - 23rd.

OH was working lots so we only got the chance twice....both of which in the shower! :) hehe

xx

My LMP was on February 9th, and I ovulated February 18th or 19th.

I was charting and had my IUD removed the month before, so took us 1-1/2 months!

I made OH do the deed every night around my ovulation dates using the shettles method for a boy, and we are having BOY!

It was always at home, somewhere in the house. :blush:

hiya I know the rough timing for both of mine lol

morgan was conceived at walt disney world at the grand floridian when we were on our honeymoon

and this one at home lol!!

My first was conceived with Hubby on a weekend in Las Vegas, what happens in Vegas definetley doesnt stay in Vegas!

This one was conceivd during a phase of trying to save our marriage after OH Dad died of a brain Haemmorage, unfortunately the marriage didnt work out but I must say I have the best leaving present ever to look forward to!

V x

Our LO was conceived on a ferry back over to Belfast. In a cabin, not just randomly on the boat.

Found out I was pregnant after he came back off a 5 week exercise and I was unable to eat Hardly anything but still got fatter...bought preg test, pizza and salad from Tesco. If test was negative, I was to eat salad. I ended up with pizza!

i was on the 13th of feb at home :) i was using ovulation packs so am assuming im right as thats when i was ovulating hehee

Snow day off work, my boss phoned at 6am to get me to phone the kids to let them know there was no school, I got hold of them all pretty quick, and as I had a bit of extra time before OH went to collage we had a quicky before I went back off to seep.

My boss is gutted as I wil be losing my job while on maternaty leave and frequently comments that its all her fault I will be gone, when in her mind she had me down to get get my NQT finished next term so I could go for the deputy head job.

My 1st was on New Years Eve 2007...well that's according to MW and Due dates...I can't remember :blush::blush:

And this one a few days before my 26th birthday in Jan this year.

we were on holiday caribbean cruise port of call -cozumel- i can be so precise as i we only did it that once as im not usually up for:sex: when we are away. x

From looking back in my diary I think it must have been the 16th January. I'm guessing in bed at home! We hadn't gone anywhere that weekend so it must have been! I had a few spots a few days after and never really thought about it, just thought it was a funny period, but now it's obvious! Good job I write these things down!!

Well apparently i conceived bump on the 6th march ...but i'd been making notes of when we DTD so i could roughly work out if i got pregnant how far etc... Between the 3rd & 9th march we were at it everyday in my home... haha

I conceived on the 9th of February in our bed.

It was just after we had all that snow and our boiler was broken so it was absolutely freezing and we needed to keep warm! My daughter was staying with my parents coz it was too cold for her in the flat so we took advantage! It was only our 2nd month TTC so we were very lucky.

i cant be 100% sure as we were trying so were at it alot!
but on the friday the 19th of dec we were hosting our annual festive pheasant shoot. we ended up going down to the pub later on. we had a huge fight out the front of the pub with everyone watching. wasnt pretty from what i can remember! drink does bad things to people!
but i told him not to bother coming home, he ended up staying with one of our friends. i went and picked him up at half 6 in the morning, when we got home we went back to bed and had the greatest make up up sex ever. and i am pretty sure it was then!

I'm pretty sure that we conceived at OH's flat on one of the naughty weekends that I was visiting him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->