Do you offer warm drinks in cooler weather?

VikkiD

Reaction score
Lo only as milk in the morning and before bed. Throughout the day he just as water with the weather going cooler I was wondering if there was anything else you offered?

I don't with my younger lo. My older son I started offering hot chocolate occasionally when he was over 2 yrs old, for example after we had been sledding in the winter and everyone was drinking hot chocolate.

Warm milk on occasion, especially when he has a cold/cough.

emily has a cup of milk first thing in the morning and last thing at night (goes to bed with a bottle of milk) and through out the day she usually has diluted juice... good question! once winter sets in we will probably give her warm milk morning and evening and i havent thought of during the day yet... hot chocolate? :haha: xx

I didn't at 15 months but now he is 2 and a half I was thinking of doing hot choc after dinner some nights as a snuggly treat. My boy's weird though, he only drinks water and occasionally milk, turns his nose up at juice, squash or tea. :wacko:

Warm blackcurrent squash isn't too bad.tastes a bit like fruit tea!

The ocassional hot chocolate or warm orange juice (diluting)!

Thomas has never had a hot drink, he always preferred his milk cold.

I'm thinking of getting some caffeine free tea for him to try.

ill probably just warm her milk up a little..

not cold enough yet though. its still 17-18 degrees out & im still in flipflops & vest tops! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->