• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you only use FMU for digital tests?

ButtonJessie

TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Quick question? Clearblue digital tests say that to do an accurate test prior to first day of missed period, the first wee of the day needs to be used. I am of course desperate to test, so can I break the rules?

Oh, and HI by the way :winkwink: xxx

well, I was eager to POAS!! lol, and I did it at 4:00 in the afternoon and it worked!! I hate to be a bad influence.... but it worked for me!!! lol

I got a very very very faint line at lunch time on a cheapy, then a not preggo on a digi about an hour later. Obviously that was a weak wee (*giggle*) because I tested again straight away. I think it's best to test again in the morning but I JUST.CAN'T.WAAAAIT. Hmph.

First test was at 10.30am. Second at 11am. Haven't wee'd since and am DESPERATE. Could just buy more test if it's neg, but the digis are expensive!!

LOL!!! I have read on here that if you hold your pee for about 4 hours it works good that way too!! lol And the digi's aren't quite as sensitive!! So since it was right after the other that may be the reason!!

id say just said not preg as your hcg levels not high enough for the digi to pick up ,dont worry if u got a bfp on the ic id say ur preg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->