Do you see anything?

oc12370

Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo and took this test this AM... Is it my eyes or is there a very very faint line?? I always heard about blue dye test being hard to read. And this is not the best picture, but I wanted know if anyone else saw anything.

Thanks!

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 41
I see a little something :)
Hopefully it's your BFP!

I see something hun but the pic is a little blurry do you have a better one?

Fx'ed for you.

Yep, I can see something really faint too, agreed not the best pic though. Are you testing again tomorrow? x

Yeah I'm planning on testing tomorrow morning. I took the pic with my cell, I have another, but its not any better. I will just wait and see. I think I might pick up one with pink dye instead. I didn't show anyone else so I love getting all of your opinions! What type of test do you guys recommend (from Wal-Mart or Dollar General as that is all we have in town).

Thanks Again!

I see it! Totally a bfp. I usually dont coment on pgtest opinions because I dont want to give false I hope, but I see yours plain as day. Granted it is faint, but youre only 10 dpo lol. Best of luck! Keep us posted and be sure to add pics:)

Looks like a line to me, so Congrats! :)

Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats let us know what happens in the morning! :) I would recommend either answer brand or first reponse. Gl and baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->