do you see it?

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
This faintest line showed up within the first minute. It hasn't faded or changed. The other oink dye test was negative so unsure what to think now.

Attachments

• IMG_20150407_131008.jpg
    IMG_20150407_131008.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 80
I cant see a colour to the line have you altered the photo?

No I haven't. My phone doesn't give me options to do so.

It looks very bright but could be as Im using my phone. I can see a line but looks colourless on my phone, hope its the start of a BFP, good luck! ☺

i see the line but seems strange that the pink dye was bfn! good luck

It had to be wrong. I just started lightish bleeding with major cramping. Unusual for me to start like this, I usually spot. Such a teaser test lol

It had to be wrong. I just started lightish bleeding with major cramping.

Blue dye tests are notorious for having false lines. I've had them say positive and get blood the same day and it was 2.

the line in the TEST region looks way to thin to be a faint positive/ light bfp... maybe re-test in a few days. gluck xx

Goodness I'm so confused here. I haven't taken my other test because I started bleeding. 2 weeks after AF was due. It was really dark and clotty and now its almost nothing at all. I haven't even bled for a full 2 days! Has anyone ever had this happen before?

I would retest and see. I know some women who had that kind of bleeding and went on to deliver a healthy baby. Or you could get a blood test.

Blue dyes are notorious for giving flase colorful positives. Retest with pink dye to see whats really going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->