Do you see it?

LeilaD

Reaction score
Hi...

So I didn't have much hope this cycle; starting to lose hope with ttc in general if I'm honest after 2+ years of trying - but took a test this evening (I calculate 10 dpo) just because I felt like a drink and figured best to check, just in case.

And I get this - I can see a line clear as day when I hold it up to the light. I really don't want to get my hopes up - the disappointment hits harder when I do - but damn, that is a line isn't it? Thought it might be dye spill but it's there, the right place, right thickness...

Can you see it? :wacko: might not show well in photo though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 83
Yep I see it xx can you confirm with another brand? Xxx fingers crossed for you xxx

I think I can see it! Do you have another test laying around? :winkwink:

For sure see it!!!!!!!! Didn't even have to make the pic bigger!!!! Test again!!!

So I tested again, with a different brand of IC. This time, nothing :cry maybe a faint squinter if I really look at it but nothing convincing - and nothing that would show up in a pic. AF due tomorrow, so guess will know then...already feeling disappointed again though :cry

That's so strange! That one seemed so promising!!! Where do you live? Dollar tree pink dyes are so good! You might go that route!

Update - I think this may actually be a bfp!

So AF made no appearance yesterday, nor this morning. I tested yesterday (12dpo, pm) and thought there was a faint faint line but nothing really convincing - but it was dilute pee. Then this morning (13dpo, am) I had the clearest line I've had yet (in any Ttc cycle, even with chem) show up almost immediately - pic attached, although I took this bout 20 mins later and it seems to have faded a bit.

I almost always get AF at 12 dpo, and that plus the lines is starting to make me hopeful. BUT occasionally AF has appeared 13 or 14 dpo, and years ago, even 15 dpo. So not celebrating yet. I'm away from home as luck would have it, and had so little hope this cycle that I left my FRERs behind - just chucked in a few cheapies on the way out the door! if AF doesn't show within the next 2 days, then I'm taking a FRER the second I get home in 2 days' time.

For now, I'm cautiously happy and hoping to God AF stays away! My slight sorry is that I had a teeny bit of brownish discharge this morning, which seems similar to early AF, but nothing more then. I've had no real symptoms otherwise - most significant for me is complete lack of PMS breast pain - I just started having some breast twinges now, but usually breast pain stops before AF with me. I've had headaches on several of the past few days, but nothing else.

Fingers crossed - so so hope this is it!

-------

Update...

So I woke up this morning with typical AF cramps, assumed that was it, I was out. I figured there was no point in testing - can't stand the disappointment of bfns any more!

But...Cramps have eased up now and AF hasn't actually turned up yet...so maybe there is the tiniest glimmer of hope left - though convincing myself AF will show for the sake of my sanity. If

Forgot the pic - am so giddy, I don't know what I'm doing! :wacko:

Update - I think this may actually be a bfp!

So AF made no appearance yesterday, nor this morning. I tested yesterday (12dpo, pm) and thought there was a faint faint line but nothing really convincing - but it was dilute pee. Then this morning (13dpo, am) I had the clearest line I've had yet (in any Ttc cycle, even with chem) show up almost immediately - pic attached, although I took this bout 20 mins later and it seems to have faded a bit.

I almost always get AF at 12 dpo, and that plus the lines is starting to make me hopeful. BUT occasionally AF has appeared 13 or 14 dpo, and years ago, even 15 dpo. So not celebrating yet. I'm away from home as luck would have it, and had so little hope this cycle that I left my FRERs behind - just chucked in a few cheapies on the way out the door! if AF doesn't show within the next 2 days, then I'm taking a FRER the second I get home in 2 days' time.

For now, I'm cautiously happy and hoping to God AF stays away! My slight sorry is that I had a teeny bit of brownish discharge this morning, which seems similar to early AF, but nothing more then. I've had no real symptoms otherwise - most significant for me is complete lack of PMS breast pain - I just started having some breast twinges now, but usually breast pain stops before AF with me. I've had headaches on several of the past few days, but nothing else.

Fingers crossed - so so hope this is it!

-------

Update...

So I woke up this morning with typical AF cramps, assumed that was it, I was out. I figured there was no point in testing - can't stand the disappointment of bfns any more!

But...Cramps have eased up now and AF hasn't actually turned up yet...so maybe there is the tiniest glimmer of hope left - though convincing myself AF will show for the sake of my sanity. If

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh