Do you see it?

Looks great...looking forward to your next update. Have fingers and toes crossed

That's CRAZY those lines were LINES! Are you sure it's AF? Maybe just implantation spotting? (I bled semi heavily with DD at first!)

I agree, that last ic's line was super dark. Have you tested since "af"? Is it typical af or possibly lighter than usual or off?

Seems like AF, with cramps and all, though so far more 'watery' and light- colored blood than usual. I don't think it can be implantation bleeding though, just too much blood. Bella1185, how much was semi-heavy in your case? Been bleeding pretty constantly since yesterday afternoon...I thought IB would just be spotting.

I haven't tested again - was too disappointed :cry: assumed this is another chemical...should I test?

I agree, that last ic's line was super dark. Have you tested since "af"? Is it typical af or possibly lighter than usual or off?

So after last post went and tested with smu...line still visible in person but faint and I don't think you can see it in pic. May be partly because smu but guess it also confirms that this is likely a chem :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 21
So after last post went and tested with smu...line still visible in person but faint and I don't think you can see it in pic. May be partly because smu but guess it also confirms that this is likely a chem :cry:

i can see the line hun... so sorry.. i had a chemical last cycle and its soul destroying xx

Seems like AF, with cramps and all, though so far more 'watery' and light- colored blood than usual. I don't think it can be implantation bleeding though, just too much blood. Bella1185, how much was semi-heavy in your case? Been bleeding pretty constantly since yesterday afternoon...I thought IB would just be spotting.

I haven't tested again - was too disappointed :cry: assumed this is another chemical...should I test?

It was not heavy enough to fill a pad/but enough I wore a tampon and thought it was my period. I'm sorry to hear the line isn't getting darker :-( sending hugs your way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->