Do you see what I see? update pg 2 (new update pg 4)

congrats!!! I'm 11dpo and waiting until tomorrow to test again to see a nice dark line. That's the best feeling!

Congratulations! It's amazing how much darker your FRER was than your Superdrug test!

Yay for BFP congratulations :) xxx

:dance: :dance: congrats huny :hugs"

Ok I admit it...I'm obsessed with POAS!!

So yesterday after that FRER I tested with FMU. It was a FR one step test - I think these aren't as sensitive. Got a similar line to the day before (pic 1)

Then at lunchtime I did a CB digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks. I was soooo happy until I opened it up to see inside. Should have been 3 lines - could only see 1 :shrug: Figured it just went wrong?!

Anyway this morning with FMU I tested with FRER again so around 36 hours after the first. I expected progression but nothing. Almost exactly the same as the one the other day maybe a tiny bit lighter (pic 2). I'm thinking chemical. What do you think?

I know I shouldn't test everyday but I have to! After suffering a MC and chemical I don't want to get my hopes up. Please give me honest opinions. Don't want you to tell me it'll all be fine if it's not. Sorry for going on but need to talk to someone about it. x

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
I think ur frer looks darker! & the inside of the cb digi is irrelevant, the outside says ur pregnant!! I understand ur being cautious but please try not to worry xx

They look good to me. Remember HCG takes 48-72 hours to double usually. FX for a sticky bean and although it's easier said than done, try to relax and enjoy those lines you have.

:hugs:

They look good to me. Remember HCG takes 48-72 hours to double usually. FX for a sticky bean and although it's easier said than done, try to relax and enjoy those lines you have.

:hugs:[/QUOTE)

Just wanted to check with cos mine says doubling every 30 hours is that not much ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->