Do you see what I see?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi girls,

These are my two IC's from yesterday and today. I'm not due AF until Monday so still early.

Yesterday's test was done in the afternoon and I don't even see the hint if a line, but I've just done another with FMU and I swear I see the faintest of lines.

I don't want to get my hopes up as with my two girls (4 and 2), I was really lucky and got caught within 2 months but this time we've been trying since summer. We used OPK this month too and B'd on the correct days.

What do you think xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 118
I don't think I see anything yet sorry but good luck :)

Im not seeing anything yet. Good luck.

I used these same tests and they took FOREVER to get dark! I couldn't even catch the line on my earliest test so it is highly possible that you are seeing something but it just isn't coming up on the screen yet. It should be much darker in the next day or two. Good luck!

Thanks girls, I'm due AF tomorrow but no sign.n I usually get brown spotting up to a week before and cramps with a bad headache, but absolutely nothing. I'm also very dry down there (sorry for TMI), not sure if it's a sign.

I've it shooting pains in my boobs too. I'm so praying this is our month. We've already got two girls but last summer decided to give it another shot until my birthday in march, which at the time seemed so far away but it's literally 2 cycles now and I want this so much, but I'm near 38.

Fingers crossed AF doesn't show, and I will take another test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"