Do you still exercise?

I just read that if you are having twins you shouldn't exercise. So now I'm not sure if I should do much . I'm thinking light walking up until maybe mid second trimester then stopping? My doctor hasn't said anything about it but I'm terrified of preterm labor so I probably will go easy while pregnant with twins.

Ok I can't resist posting this.:haha:

Prenatal Pole Dancing

I was just starting back up with exercising a few months before getting pregnant. I toned it down a bit after the bfp because I wasn't sure how high intensity I can go. Now I do low impact cardio and prenatal pilates or yoga I find on youtube.

I didn't exercise much before I got pregnant, but I vowed that I would be more active. I've been walking A LOT and doing exercises with weights 4x a week. I try not to jump around and stuff, but I'm trying to keep as active as possible :)

I stopped hockey at about 8 weeks. You're actually not allowed to play past 12 weeks anyway (FIH rule!), and although I could have played another few weeks I just didn't feel like it was worth the risk. I'm a bit of an exercise nutter though, so I will continue jogging and swimming until the last possible moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->