Do you think I could be???

I'm 5, probably 6 dpo on my first try. Been SS like a good'un. Yours sound good! I have felt so sick on and off today. I just don't understand how. Possible implantation today, but how do we get symptoms when no hormone being released??

What you need DM is a cat! If the cat goes all mental over you and won't leave you alone then you are definitely up the duff! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you need DM is a cat! If the cat goes all mental over you and won't leave you alone then you are definitely up the duff! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ooh must get a cat then... save on hpt's!

You could always combine the two, a smoking cat! :rofl: Fingers are crossed for you DM! xxxx:hugs:

Goodluck DM....it all sounds SO promising!:winkwink:

When are you going to :test:??????

:hugs:

Hey DM

Your signs look good & I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: for Xmas as I know you have waited a long time for this:hugs:

:dust:

Dee
x

fingers crossed 4 you hun im haveing same sym.... so hopeing i am 2. im 10dpo xx

Well I am sleeping during the day now and wide awake all night. I have mad wind (hubby is threatening me with the garden shed) as well which is antisocial....

Well I am sleeping during the day now and wide awake all night. I have mad wind (hubby is threatening me with the garden shed) as well which is antisocial....

when you going to test hun? i will keep fingers crossed for you

Oh sweetheart, I know you're really excited, but it's still really early to test. You know how disheartening it s to get a bfn. Hang on in there!

Oh sweetheart, I know you're really excited, but it's still really early to test. You know how disheartening it s to get a bfn. Hang on in there!

I know. Am waiting til next week. Although it's really tempting! But am only 7dpo so it would be pretty daft to test now!

Well the wind and narcolepsy have gone and have been replaced by cramps. I am telling myself that cramps and a huge temp dip could be implantation! But then it could be AF approaching. So 50/50 really!!

That's a fine implantation dip going on there if ever I saw one, which is every month on my chart!!! The only thing I'm not sure of is, exactly what's implanting since it never seems to be a bean :rofl:

You're doing it right - this is a fabby chart - go DM go DM go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->