Do you think I could be???

Yay for ovulation!!!!!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed for you and sending much baby dust your way! :dust::dust:

any cm??? have you checked your cervix?? best way i say.....

and it's fun too, but in all seriousness its worth a shot

I vote for a Tuesday POAS! Fingers crossed for you DM! xx

Why is everyone urging you to test at only 8dpo - Has everyone gone mad!!! You hold out, hun. :hugs:

Who would do silly thing like test at 8dpo. ( erm me!)

FX this is its!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually really excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well am bloated today and had the squits earlier :blush:. Have had quite a lot of creamy cm today as well - that's a good sign isn't it? Also still seem to have narcolepsy. Passed out on the bed at lunchtime for a whole 2 hours ffs! And my fun bags are still really sore and nipples out.

I don't think I am though cos I have been cramping for three days now. GG as for when AF is due, feck knows!!! Think I might go with Tulips suggestion of Tuesday. Oh God, it was Tulip that said that wasn't it?

dragon did you start to o naturally or did you use clomid or something of the like? I hope you get your BFP!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:GO DM GO GO GO GO FOR THE BFP!!! you SO deserve it lots of dust for ya!xxxxxxxx

well 9dpo and have had af type cramps for 3 days. Also have had squits and been sick once. Heartburn, tiredness all day but insomnia at night. Plus tummy very swollen and bloated.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh testt!! lol or does it come up with bfn?

not really - 11 day lp and cramping - wanted to get a test in before af hits tomorrow :rofl:

if you wanted me to be positive then it could still be implantation....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->