Do you think I could be???

Let's wait and see, sorry you're cramping, but you know they say that AF and early preg are exactly the same.

If you wanted me to be positive, you could be 6 months preg with twins and the Hcg isjust reading on the hpt.

Oh no wait, that's just me being daft! :haha:

Seriously though, could the met have lengthened your lp? it might still be too early to test...... :hugs:

I think even though you dont have a postive test yet you should post pics of your tummy every week (you could even push it out further even week for effect!). Maybe even schedule in a midwife appointment for the hell of it!

My icons arent working but if they were there would be lots of the wee man on his side laughing and thumping his fist!!!!!

I think even though you dont have a postive test yet you should post pics of your tummy every week (you could even push it out further even week for effect!). Maybe even schedule in a midwife appointment for the hell of it!

My icons arent working but if they were there would be lots of the wee man on his side laughing and thumping his fist!!!!!

:rofl:

There you go!

And one from me
:rofl:

Just laughed out loud at that one, nearly making my husband wee himself in surprise...

I am glad you laughed! After I posted it I wondered if I was being too cheeky! XXX

And more importantly, lol at making husbands wee!

I tested 10dpo, 11 dpo and 12 Dpo all BFN i got my BFP on 13dpo so theres still time yet xxxx

Well some spotting today and also my temp has plummeted and has been so up and down that my FF chart has taken away my sexy crosshairs and given me cock all. So had to put my own crosshairs in but i will take them away once AF gets here, theyre just to keep my dpo on the ticker at the moment! I have also had cramps all day and been very emotional (and slightly short of fuse with some more exasperating callers at work)

thats how i felt, theres still hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"