Do you think I ovulated?

Trishg21

Zoë's mom
Reaction score
So I have been using OPK's for the first time this month. On CD 14 and 15 I got test that looked like this:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2669/5697949396_f2db5680de_b.jpg

I figured it may not be quite positive yet but it was really close and much darker than any other tests I've done so DH and I have been BDing.

Today (CD16) the test was a definitely negative. I am just confused because I never got a for sure positive. Do you think I ovulated? I am on Clomid for the first time this cycle because I do not ovulate on my own.

I should also mention that on CD 14 and 15 (the almost positive days) I had major headaches and on CD 15 I had a slight twinging pain on my left side.

Thanks for any and all opinions!

Do you only test once a day? I test twice a day, or sometimes three times a day right around ovulation just to make sure I don't miss O. It sounds to me like you did ovulate. I would just figure that you ovulated the day your last dark test was, & the twinges are a def. sign of Ovulation. Best of luck to you!!

my tests were like this then the following morning got the bfp and bought cb digi the next morning and got a :) so i think test again in a couple of hours :) good luck

I got a localized twinge too! I've never noticed these things before, but now I am because I'm paying attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->