Do you think my dad might be Father Christmas?

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
:haha:
My dad and I work at the same summer school. A couple of years ago some of my littlies said that they thought he might be Father Christmas, they were quite convinced and the name caught on. I've just spoken to my dad who had been to talk at a conference and had met the father of one of the kids who'd been to our school, apparently she's told everyone at her school she knows Santa and they're all convinced its him :rofl: Here's a picture from a couple of years ago, his beard was longer when the rumour started but I can still see a Santa-esque twinkle in his eye :haha:.
What do you think, could my dad secretly be Santa?! And if so, anyone have any special requests they want me to put in? :haha:
2014-01-07

Awwh! What a lovely story! How magical it would be if he was :xmas4:

I can totally see it :) :haha:

I'm going to ask for a unicorn, if I get it then I know it really is him :haha:

Agreed unicorns all round, make mine pink please :)

I see the Santa look too.

There is a Santa locally who grows his beard and hair for Christmas. We were going into a venue with a grotto and asked "where is Santa?" The girl replied "just coming in behind you but his grotto is downstairs" we could totally see it even with him in normal clothes!

Lucas just asked me this morn what Father Christmas looks like when he's not in his suit and I showed him this pic. Now he wants to know why he doesn't just pop round our house too :haha:

Lucas just asked me this morn what Father Christmas looks like when he's not in his suit and I showed him this pic. Now he wants to know why he doesn't just pop round our house too :haha:

Oh my gosh how cute is he! I'll tell my dad he has an extra house to visit :haha:

Awe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"