do you think RLT and EPO helped?

Thanks I've been drinking RLT the last week or so a little late but better late than never I a actually like the taste and I found some EPO in the house yesterday and remembered that you could take that aswell but I just wondered if it really does help or not lol but I will be doing both now its got to help a little :)

Good luck with your labour hon :flower:

Yes! Yes! I used both and had a wonderful first delivery! I used the RLT capsules in the end though, b/c I couldn't drink that much tea. Before I started labor with my first, I was already 3-4cm/100% effaced. The first labor lasted only 6-7 hours and pushed for 15 minutes. I'm using it again religiously right now! :)

how much RLT have people actually been drinking? as in how many cups a day? is there a recommended amount?
ive been having the capsules, 2 a day as it said on the tub, but have just run out and thought there was no point in buying a whole new full tub now that im only a week or so away, so have just sent OH to get me the teabags. i havn't had it in tea form yet so was just wondering if there are rules for how much i can have!!

i'm convinced that it did. my back to back first labor lasted only 7 hours. i don't remember how i was drinking it though. need to google it. and yes i'll drink it this time around too hopefully

Evening Primrose Oil worked very well for me in softening up the cervix. Started 2 weeks before due date orally and vaginally. He came on his due date :) I also believe that the large amount of oil that my perinium (sp?) was exposed to helped in not having one tear at all during birth.. stretched very well :)

i really believe that the RLT capsules help to tone your uterus muscles, so that the contractions are all really effective

YEP!

3hr 20 established labour, only g&a at 39+6 and after each examination the midwives commented on how soft & thin my cervix was (even from the start)

I took RLT from 34/5 weeks and EPO from 36 x

I drank 2 mugs of RLT a day from about 37 weeks and I gave birth at 39 weeks. I only pushed for 6 minutes and the midwife afterwards asked if I had been drinking it as she could tell because my contractions were so strong!

I took RLT, my midwife recommended it to make the uterus work more efficiently. She says she's firm believer of the stuff.

The midwife who delivered my second said that even though my conractions didn't last very long, they were very efficient. I had 2 short labours and took RLT both times :)

i think epo is very effective when inserted vaginally and the rl tablets are better than the tea as they are a higher dose

i think they helped with both pregnancys because with ds1 i dilated steadily and at my sweep she said i was starting to dilate and things looked good, with ds2 wasnt dilating but cervix was super soft and once it did go then it really went lol and it was a quick easy labor.

with ds1 my DH swears it was th BJ that i gave him that started my labor 12 hrs later lol apparently its more effictive than sex caus you absorbe the homone into your bloodstream quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->