Do you think this is a good idea?

beth_terri

Reaction score
Its my 22nd birthday soon and I've got a night out planned. Some of us want to do fancy dress so were just trying to persuade the others. I REALLY want to go as the toy story gang, me being buzz :) Obviously as a girly version of everyone. But what do you think?

I like the idea, I'd do it! :D

Obviously just be sure that everyone has plenty of notice to get the outfits etc but yeah I can imagine that would be a fun night and the pics would be fab!

Not happening. 2 of the girls are too boring to dress up and it won't look good enough with just 4 of us in fancy dress. Gutted :(

Awww that sucks. It would've been great. Better than the usual fancy dress you see round our way. I love dressing up for nights out, my friend's 22nd birthday is coming up and we're going out as monster high characters (a kids show but the costumes are awesome), can't wait.

Awww that sucks. It would've been great. Better than the usual fancy dress you see round our way. I love dressing up for nights out, my friend's 22nd birthday is coming up and we're going out as monster high characters (a kids show but the costumes are awesome), can't wait.

I'm really gutted :( the costumes would have been soo good :(

That sucks :-( I mean I personally hate dressing up but purely because being a size 22 it's hard to find decent costumes and I just feel self convoys. Could you think of characters they could be that aren't too put there? Like Jessie is just a cow girl, or bo peep isn't too hard! Worst case give one of them a plastic horsesask and demand they're bullseye!

Those are the costumes we were going to do, I was gona be buzz in a dress lol, we had a Barbie and a bo peep, just needed the others to be woody/Jessie, Mrs potato head (but in a bodycon dress with a face attached on the front so feminine and cute), and either an alien, a soldier or zorg. All the costumes were girly, ridiculously easy and cheap to make and would have been soo much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->